'Help'

*Art is by WhylamaPotato on DeviantArt

While going downstairs, Ayatos body moved on its own and went to the right of the stairs. As Ayato looked behind him, he saw someone tumbling down the stairs and Ayato quickly went over to catch them.

'Is it Teako? I hope it is but i do hope she didn't get hurt' Ayato thought while his heart throbbed. Much to his disappointment, it wasn't Teako. 

Looking at the students long purple hair and red cape, Ayato thought it was Kokono but it turned out to be Kizano.

Kizano got up and shouted without even batting an eye to the student: "HEY! WATCH WERE YOUR GOING YOU BIT-" Oh, its just you Ayato..." Kizano looked a bit embarrassed but as a true actor, he acted like it never happened.

"Hi Kizano" Ayato help Kizano brush off some dust and walked with him, 'i guess its been a while since I've talked to Kizano'

"Hey Ayato, why haven't i seen you these days?" Kizano said in a questioning voice. He seemed worried like he would be abandoned. 

Kizano still holding Ayatos hand when Ayato tried to help him dust off his cape.

Ayato tried to hide his hand since Kizano kept holding it and they were on the hallway.

Kizano hesitated a bit before saying: "oh and... im ...uhh... T-thanks..." Kizano blushed red and hold Ayatos hand tighter. 

Ayato let out a soft "uhm" not really caring about what Kizano said and instead focusing on their hands since they might end up as todays hottest topic in Kashiko gossip blog. 

* Hoshiko has a hate blog while Kashiko has a gossip blog

Ayato asked Kizano to let go of his hand, Kizano blushed and started to badmouth his members to change the topic.

"—Kokonas really bad, she should consider quitting." 

"Oh Kokona?" Ayato titled his head and made a confused face. "I think shes trying her best though, its nice to be strict but dont be too hard on them."

"O-oh! ...Ill try doing that.." Kizano seemed to be trying to please Ayato.

'Since Kizanos mean to pretty much everyone except me. I should keep this status but i'd be better if he gets along with Kokona and the other drama members..." Ayato thought as he closed his eyes.

"...."

As Ayato was thinking, Kizano stopped talking and his eyes went dark but kept staring at Ayato. Getting closer each time they reached the door.

"..Ayato, Do you like someone?" Kizano asked in a stern voice. 

It was the voice Ayato knew when he first met Kizano.

"No" Ayato replied quickly, if anyone heard that they would've thought Ayato was telling the truth. 

"If you want i can help you." Kizano said still trying to persuade Ayato.

'Why should i tell Kizano? I already have Info-kun helping me. I dont need another.' Ayato thought.

"I-i know she has a little brother! She also like Fantasy romance movies and hates emotionless people like you..." Kizano whispered into Ayatos ear.

"...."

It was a long silence before Ayato pinned Kizano in the corner of the hallway between outside. There wasn't many students on the area.

Ayato didn't say anything but you could hear his anger boiling and confusing rising. It was like Ayato was going to kill Kizano, i mean he did have a syringe...

'Didn't Info-Kun say he and the Saiko  family only knew of this condition? And i will still love Teako if she hates me... As long as she doesn't know my true personality, she will still love me' Ayato thought and muttered as he repeated these words like a maniac trying to calm himself down

"You know killing me wont solve anything, plus i've already have bugs placed here.." Kizano said while chucking, his eyes all focused on Ayato only. 

"Ayato, i know you're a great planner but your quite dense when it comes to this particular emotion. You can identify your own emotions but not much for the people around you."

Ayato tightened his grip on Kizanos uniform, messing his collar and crumpling his dashing red cape.  

Ayato was silent but slowly said in a low voice: "...So? Kizano i dont know what your doing here but i know you wouldn't hurt me since im your friend. Im the one who helped you when you were having a hard time. Im your friend right?" 

Ayato said as he grinned, it wasn't his fake smile. 

It was his genuine one. Creepy, sinister, yet you'd still get drawn to it. Overwhelming and brimming with utmost confidence.

Ayato and Kizanos story was not about a classic romantic Romeo and Juliet— No it was something more sinister, something more exciting..

"HAH!" Kizano burst a loud yet soft chuckle while Ayato frowned.

"Friend? Yeah, Ayato i like you" Kizano confessed.
"—No i Love you," 
"I love you so much that it hurts whenever you talk to anyone beside me, when you show them a smile, that i know is fake but i'd still hate it."

"Like you said Ayato, as long as you dont know my true personality, You'd still like me... But, i disagree, i would like you to see me. The real me." Kizano said as Ayato weaken his grip, looking shocked at what he'd just heard.

Ayatos hands, no longer on Kizanos collar. Kizano took both of Ayatos hands and clenched them tightly.  

"So, Ayato. Would you like to be mine forever?"

.

.

.

Author:
Noice.