Name

.

Ayato POV

I woke up to see a guy standing infront of me,

"Hey, Class already ended why are you still here." A guy or girl said sternly, 

As i looked up i saw the person standing infront of me had fair skin, silver eyes, and a short silver hair. At first i thought the person was a girl since they had short hair that ended at their neck but it was a guy.

"Stop blankly staring, what class are you on?" The boy said looking annoyed. Ah is he Meganmo Saikou? i should ask.

"Are you Meganmo Saikou?" i asked him calmly

"Yes, now tell me why are you here" He said bluntly, hmm what excuse should i say...

"I was sleepy" I answered confidently, i dont have any excuse so ill just say the truth, i mean mother told me not to lie unless necessary.

"..." He looked at me in disbelief, he might've thought i'd say an excuse. 

I turned at my side to look at Ayano but she wasn't there. I looked at my surroundings and see that theres a jacket at my lap. Ayano probably put it there, but why didn't she wake me up? I should probably find Osano or Osana they're probably trying to find me.

 As i stood up a hand grabbed my arm. It was Meganmo, i guess he finally stopped day dreaming. I would say to be friends with him since his family has a lot of influence but Ayano said their family knows about us and our sickness..

As i was readying myself to get his hand off me and run a familiar voice shouted

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO AYATO!" A Orange haired boy shouted, Its probably Osano since he'd always find me first. Osano ran up to me really fast and grabbed my other arm.

"HEY TAKE YOUR HAND AWAY FROM AYATO!!" He said shouting, im surprised he didn't recognize Megamo since hes really popular. 

"Is this your friend?" Megamo said to me with a unfazed look, im surprised he could stand Osanos screaming. 

"Excuse me but your friend has been sleeping here and skiped 2 classes" He said looking at Osano with a threathing look, Osano looks quite scared but he kept a straight face. Bravo Osano, Bravo.

"Hello my name is Ayato Aishi from class 2-2 i-" As i was about to say more i collapsed. 

------------------------------------

I woke up to be in the clinic. Nice it worked, when Megamo was daydreaming i took out a sleeping pill,  Ayano gave it to me for purposes but im happy i got out of trouble. I opend the window to look outside, school is probably over. 

As i was thinking a nurse came up to me, she had fair skin and long wavy light pink hair. My eyes are quite keen so i could see thinks more clearly. I pretty sure her name is Mija Kina, shes kinda my sisters rival since her sempai might develop feelings for her so shes match making her.

I should probably befriend her since shes a staff member and can help me later on. While thinking Mija Kina said

"Um, your awake now so should i call your friends? They seem pretty worried" 

I should probably act concerned 

"Sure, but what happened?" I asked curiously

"um you passed out, it might be due to being put in a new environment since i heard you were home schooled and didn't have many friends" She said looking nervous.

As i was about to get out a guy opened the door. It was Megamo. I stoped what i was doing and he walked up to me.

"Hey, Im sorry if i scared you" He said with a still stern voice but this time with a hint of guilt. 

"If your sorry can you cover up that i skipped class?" I said smiling slyly. Megamo looked pretty annoyed when i said that and all guilt he had disappeared.

As he was about to say something the nurse suddenly dropped a tray full of medicine onto Megamo. 

"PFT" I laughed at the sight of Megamo drenched in medicine that smelled quite strong and bad.

"HAH, you think this is funny?" Megamo said in a mocking and annoyed voice.

"Yeah" i said while smiling slyly. 

"IM SO SORRY MEGANMO" The nurse apologized while picking up scattered glass. I took her hand 

"You  shouldn't pick up glass with your bare hands miss" I said softly at the nurse and hold her hand to give her cloth i stole from her desk. I looked at Megamo to annoy him again but for some reason Megamo stared daggers at the nurse.

"Ill be going now" i said to Megamo and ran fast to go outside.

------------------------------------

As i was going down the stairs while Megamo was following me like the stalker he is. He tripped at one of the steps and clashed onto me, both of us falling down the stairs

Ughh i fell down the stairs in a weird position with Megamo,im below him and i cant really move let alone run. Also his face was TOO close to mine.

"Ugh" He moved a bit but we were so close that we kissed... good thing schools over and the students are gone.

"Fck" i said not in my usual calm self. Megamo got up and started to blush like crazy, his whole face was red. I took this as an opportunity to run, i didn't look back but im pretty sure that was just a peck its not a proper kiss. 

Since im pretty sure i cant just run away from him since he might catch up or students will see him running after me i hid in a empty classroom. As was about to close the door Megamo came and before i could shut it he opened it,

"Hey, whats you name" Megamo said calmly. He looked to be back but his ears were still blushing.

"Ill tell you if you cover up that i skipped class" I said calmly finally back to reality. I need to take better care for my reputation since it could affect Ayano and my future Sempai. 

"Okay fine" Megamo said with an annoyed face. 

"Its Ayato Aishi" As i said that i ran to outside the room to go home

------------------------------------

After running i sat in a bench nearby.

I was at the locker room, some students were playing games, chatting, or putting their books in their locker.

After resting for a bit i put my books in my locker and changed my shoes. Hmm i wonder where Osana, Osano, and Taeko are. Am i getting attached to them? Probaby, i should draw a line and keep quiet but still act normal next time i see them...

.

.

.

Notes

Im getting running out of ideas and lacking motivation a bit. 

ALSO thank you soo much for 480 viewers and BEING RANKED 1 in Ayato Aishi like on November 21! i screenshotted it if your wondering how i know the exact date.