Under the Blossoms

It was break time right now so Ayato had gone to the garden maze.

He told Osano and the others in advance that he'd be doing his late homework and to not look for his since it would only disturb him.

Ayato pictured a few shots of him studying to send just in case they asked for one.

Ayato had two choices right now.

1. He could hop out of the window to avoid Kizano but Students outside might see it.

Or 2. He could go outside the classroom but it would take longer to go find Amao and the chances of him running into Kizano was about somewhere between 70% to 90%. It wasn't a full 100% because of the other students and it was almost class time on his schedule.

How did Ayato knew Kizanos Class schedule? Well he did a little background check on him when he cried at the Drama club.

At that time, he wanted to help Kizano with his family problem for some reason.. But now Ayato would use this to avoid Kizano.

Ayato decided to go with number 1. since he was confident with his stealth skills and his friends might be on the hallway since there were a lot of students there.

Ayato grabbed Amais apron and cut the non bloodied part using scissors to make a bandana

*Its like a face mask but using any cloth. Usually handkerchiefs

He stuffed the make-shift bandana on his pocket and jumped out the window quietly.

Before Ayato left, he couldn't see his sisters face but he heard a quiet murmur...

—I...i im sorry....

Ayato left before he could fully hear the sentence

He felt a bit conflicted but carried on to his mission

****

—Oh, Hey Amao.

Amao turned to see Ayato coming from the corner. He was standing below a tree and looked lonely.

He didn't exclude any happy-go-lucky or any positive aura like usual. 

It was just quiet.

"O-Oh! Hello Ayato-Kun!" Amao stuttered at the first part. Like he was surprised at Ayatos appearance but he quickly put on his usual face.

'Hes bad at acting..'

Unlike Kizano, Amao was very bad at acting and revealed more of what hes feeling than he thought.

Ayato: "What Happened? You look a bit sad."

Amao: "O-oh! Its nothing!"

'So its something.'

Ayato: "Did something happend at the club?"

Amao: "A-ah? What— No! We got another big sale tomorrow and the principal gave us more time than last time!"

'Tomorrow is the weekend so he has no free time. And the word 'more than' probably meant they had less time. As well as 'another big sale' meaning this wasn't the first time this week... Ill stop probing him and comfort him so i could could get friendship points'

*Probing Means interrogating

Amao: "B-But good news is that the rent for our bakery was lowered!"

Ayato heard him murmur about how it was postponed and the rent would be higher if the didn't make enough sale.

Amao: "A-And our ingredients increased too!"

Ayato could already see how anxious Amao was. The price for food was getting higher, especially baked goods and pastries. But the reason why the price went up was because of the recent political stuff, rumors about Japan going to war, probably also the reason why the rent increased.

*Baked goods(Like bread) and Pastries(Bread but sweet) almost the same

While Amao was talking, Ayato pushed Amao down to sit and rested his head on Amaos neck.

"Its alright Amao" Ayato said in a soft and reassuring voice.

Since Amao was so reasurring Ayato that he was okay, he just unconsciously ignored everything and when he did gain consciousness it was because Ayato was hugging him.

"A-Ayato?!" Amao blushed pinked and kept blinking like he found this situation unreal

A few minutes later Ayato stopped hugging Amao and looked at him straight in the eye.

Amao gulped in anticipation. His adrenaline was pumping and felt butterflies all over again.

Though, Amao did feel a bit empty after Ayato stopped hugging him. His anxiety and adrenaline over took.

"Its okay, you dont have to push yourself so hard. If you need, i can just be here and listen to you talk" Ayato slightly ruffed Amaos hair after he talked. 

Then he leaned his head on Amaos neck while he played with Amao fingers.

Amaos turned bright red again. But unlike earlier, he felt calmer, comfortable, and safe

It didn't take long until Amao spilled the beans about what happed

This time, he also leaned onto Ayatos head and looked at him with warm eyes.

He kept thinking about Ayato after their first meeting but he couldn't find him. More or so, he was busy and didn't have to courage to face him.

He kept talking what was on his mind, not really paying attention to what he said.

.

.

.

Notes:

Hii im back!

Fun Fact: Ayatos fave Rivals is Amao since hes the easiest to manipulate