Episode 4

A few moments before:
I was quite comfy. I was curled up to Owen in his. I guess he had carried me to his bed. Owen started talking to the others.
"Mads we gotta get up." Owen whispered.
"Fine." I muttered standing up.
"Give me a kiss first." Owen stated making me laugh. I leant down and kissed him slightly.
"Feel better?" I asked him laughing.
"Yes I feel better DR. Holland." Owen stated making me laugh.
"I'm a singer not a doctor." I stated laughing.
"It's funny how you went from being on a reality show to singing to being in Australia." Owen stayed.
"Yeah and have my music on Emmerdale." I pointed out.
"My own girlfriend won't even do songs for Hollyoaks but she'll do songs for Emmerdale." Owen joked as he got up. We left the RV and sat around the fire. There was two more people coming in.
"Hello there." Someone stated.
"Fucking shit I thought it was Ant and Dec." I stated turning around.
"How are you doing? Babatunde." Baba stated.
"Matt." Matt stated. Owen dragged me to meet them.
"Owen. Nice to meet you." Owen stated.
"Scarlette." I heard Scarlette say from behind me.
"Very nice to meet you." Matt stated and he turned to look at me.
"Maddie. Nice to meet you." I stated shaking his hand.
"Maddie." Seann stated.
"Seann." I stated hugging him.
"You two know each other?" Owen asked.
"Yeah we both did dance shows so we crossed paths." I lied. In reality we dated in secret sometime last year. We welcomed them to the jungle. I was sat in between Owens legs.
"Are you two a couple or just really close?" Seann asked.
"We are dating." Owen answered.
"Was that recent or not?" Matt asked.
"Yeah it's recent." I answered grabbing a drink of water. The two new people got a tour round camp as I was talking to Jill.
"What do you make of the two new people?" Jill asked.
"Matt seems nice enough after everything he's been through. But you can't tell anyone this but I dated Seann for about a month last year." I whispered.
"Really?" Jill asked.
"Yeah it was around the time I started to grow but we broke up as we couldn't juggle our time. He was on the road doing comedy shows around England and I was going on tour around the world." I explained.
"Are you going to tell Owen?" Jill asked.
"I don't think so if it comes up then I'll tell him." I answered.
"What are talking about girls?" Owen asked sitting next to me.
"The new boys." I answered honestly. Jill looked at me and nodded.
"What was that about?" Owen asked.
"I lied to you about how I know Seann. He did the dance show in 2018 I did it in 2021." I answered.
"Babe what are you telling me?" Owen asked.
"The way me and Seann know each other is that we dated for a brief period of time last year around the time I was doing dancing on ice." I answered.
"Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked.
"Because you would see me differently for having a past with someone." I stated.
"I mean look at us we knew each other before coming in but we didn't know each other was coming in." Owen stated. I just sighed.
"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be mad at me." I stated. He kissed me slightly and I smiled.
"I'm not mad." He stated. The others were giving the boys a slight tour of it. Me Owen and Jill were playing a game off football.
"Yes Maddie." Jill stated as I kicked the ball to her. It was later that. I was watching Owen and Chris act something out.
"Please don't spank my legs." Owen stated making me laugh.
"That isn't my job it's Maddie's." Chris stated looking at me.
"Fuck off Chris." I shouted at him. We stared eating the food. Owen was eating. I looked at him confused.
"How can you eat that?" I asked him.
"It's nice." Owen answered.
"My boyfriend is weird." I stated.
The next morning:
We were all sat around the fire it was nice. Ant and Dec suddenly walked in.
"If your telling us something bad fuck of." I shouted. I was sat on Owens lap. They were talking about the trial. I knew there was a chance it was me thanks to my family and friends.
"In no order. Charlene... it isn't you. Scarlette... it's not you. Mike... it isn't you. Jill... it's not you. Owen... it's not you. Maddie... it might be you." Ant and Dec stated.
"Of course it might be me." I shouted.
"Sue... it's not you. Chris... it's not you. Matt... it might be you. George... it's not you. Seann... it isn't you." Ant and Dec said.
"So it's me or Matt." I stated laughing. Owen held my hand slightly.
"The public have decided the person they want to see face Tentacles of Terror... is... Maddie." Dec stated.
"Did the Hollands pay you to make me do it?" I joked.
"Maddie see you at the trial area." Dec stated as they walked off.
"I feel like Tom payed them to have me do this." I stated laughing.
"Good luck babe." Owen stated kissing my cheek.
"I bet it's live chickens." Jill joked.
"No don't tell me that Jill or I won't do it." I said laughing.
"Your scared of live chickens?" Matt asked.
"Yeah I always have been." I answered.