Episode 9

We got ready this morning. I was in a different bed this morning. I saw Sean fall over. I tried not to laugh.
"Careful Seann." I stated sitting up. I saw Owen wake up from the bed next to me.
"Morning." Matt said walking down.
"Morning." Baba stated. I went to do my chores it was very boring but it needed to be done. Owen handed me my breakfast.
"Thanks babe." I stated sitting down before staring eating.
"Perfect." Matt stated.
"I agree you two." I joined in. I went back to my chore with Baba, I sat down by Baba and listened to Sean saying he's done with work. Me and Baba were laughing our asses off. We started talking about his trial. We said goodbye to Matt for his trial. I was sat with Owen messing around with my hat. We started singing our annual song making me laugh. We sat round waiting for Matt to come back. I was sat next to Baba and Sue.
"What worried me yesterday was when somebody said... I'm going mental. I've lost my train of thought completely. In the middle of a sentence and it went whoosh! I noticed it must be menopausal I've lost my keys. Can't find them anywhere. Then I made a cup of tea and opened the fridge my keys are in the fridge." Sue explained making me and Baba laugh.
"Wow Sue." I stated through laughs.
"I once lost a kettle." Seann piped up.
"A kettle?" Sue asked him.
"Yeah. I woke up in the morning and the kettle was gone." Seann explained making me and Baba laugh.
"Where was it?" I asked him once I stopped laughing.
"I don't know!" Seann explains making me laugh more.
"Where were you?" Sue asked.
"I never found it." Seann answered.
"Was it a heavy night?" Sue asked.
"Yeah." Seann answered.
"I remember I was drunk and I had to dog sit Tessa, my brothers dog, while he was away because he couldn't bring her with him so he trusted me. It was the day of my album was released and we had an album release. I got drunk got home and couldn't find Tessa. So it took me my mom and my dad to find Tessa. We found her in the end." I explained making Baba laugh.
"What album was this?" Baba asked.
"It was my first album Sour the one that made me famous." I answered.
"The things we've done drunk. Terrifying." Sue stated.
"God that's scary can you imagine if all our things we did drunk was aired. I'd be cancelled." I stated laughing.
"I know right?" Baba stated.
"I woke up in a bed in a hotel covered in crisps." Sue explained making us laugh.
"Brilliant." Seann stated.
"What flavour?" I asked Sue.
"What flavour?" Seann mocked making me chuck my hat at him.
"Is that how hungry you are? That's what you got from the story?" Seann asked making me laugh.
"Worst thing I can remember what I did was I woke up in the middle of an alleyway at like 5am cause I had gone out to the Brits to celebrate Harry Styles. And got drunk and ended up sleeping in an alleyway till 5am." I explained laughing. Everyone joined in.
"Oh your back." Charlene stated looking at the walk way as Matt walked back down.
"Hey Matt how was it?" I asked the man looking at him.
"Seven." Matt stated we started cheering for him. We started talking about the trial. I curled up in my sleeping bag tired. I feel asleep on my bed as Owen had to do a deals on wheels with Scarlette. Mike woke me up before handing me some water.
"Thanks Mike." I stated sitting up.
"He doesn't iron anything." Baba stated pointing to Seann as I got up sorting my shirt out.
"No he really doesn't I had to iron shit for him last year." I stated sitting down next to Mike.
"Look at him did you ever expect him to?" Mike asked making me laugh.
"That's a fact innit." Baba stated making me laugh harder.
"And I take good pride in that. Thank you." Seann stated as I walked up.
"Where you going?" Baba asked as I walked off.
"To use the dunny of course." I answered looking at him as I walked past. I walked back to the boys just as Mike was talking about slut dropping.
"Grate convo to talk about." I stated sitting down.
"I went to a wedding ripped suit. They were like 'Kh my god what will you do?' I went don't worry I have got a spare. They were like 'who brings a spare suite?' Someone who rips their trousers a lot brings a spare suite." Mike explained.
"Fucking he'll Mike." I stated before drinking out my bottle.
"That's incredible." Seann stated laughing.
"For Zara's 30th birthday it was a disco-70s themed one. I was dancing on the dance floor. I had like flares on. Full outfit but it was quite tight. Nothing ever fits a rugbys playing bum and legs. I was dancing with my mother in law and I did a slut drop of my mother in law. Ripped my trousers straight in front of her. It happened to be that my boxers I had on at the time said nibble my nuts." Mike explained.
"Bloody hell." I stated as he finished the story. I was laughing like mad. Owen and Scarlette came back with nothing cause they didn't finish their thing in time. I was still pissing myself because of what happened with Mike and Anne.
"Who broke Maddie?" Owen asked looking at me. Baba and Seann pointed to Mike.
"I had an embarrassing story and she finds it very funny." Mike stated.
"It was funny Mike I would of payed to see it happen." I stated as I calmed down. The food came and we were tired from hunger. We had camel shoulder.
"They better not get jump with each other cooking this!" Jill joked.
"Fuck knows what that means." I stated laughing. Matt gave chores out while we were cooking. I looked at George and shook my head to say no drama. We started eating I was too hungry to talk to everyone. Charlene didn't want to sleep in the RV with Matt which annoyed me a bit.
Maddie: she got the time for a reason can't she just follow the fucking rules for a change.
Ant and Dec walked in to tell us about the trial.
"In no particular order, Maddie the public have decided that it isn't you. Matt... it's not you. (We cheered). Chris it might be you. Sue... it might be you. Charlene... its not you. Babatunda... it might be you. Jill... it isn't you. Mike... it isn't you. Owen... it's not you. Seann... it might be you. Scarlette... it's not you. So George... it might be you. The public decided it's all three you." The boys yelled making me laugh.
"Thank fuck I'm not doing anything." I yelled making Owen laugh. We spoke about it as the boys walked off.