Episode 10

I woke up and I didn't want to get up. I saw Mike working out.

"How the fuck are you so awake." I stated walking to the boys. Everyone else got up. Owen walked towards me hugging me from behind as I was stood by the fire. Matt came down and joined us. I was still tired. I yawned and hid my face in Owens shoulder.

"Tired Maddie?" Matt asked me.

"Yes I'm really tired." I answered as Chris came down.

"Guys, with the risk of sounding like a germophobe with major cleanliness issues, is there any chance when I dry my towel and go to get it the next day it's still there? Its like three days in a row I go and get it and it's not there. As much as I like you all, (Maddie laughs) I don't want to dry my body with the stench of your balls." Chris complained.

"Sorry this is not how I imagined my morning would look like talking about balls." I joked laughing making everyone else laugh.

"They should have embossed the towels with our names." George piped up.

"That was definitely yours was it?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I think so. Yeah. Thanks for the vote of confidence." George stated making me laugh.

"I think we count up all the towels and have a massive wash-up of all the towels today, then redistribute." Sue piped up.

"No, it doesn't warrant that. That's too much." Chris answered making me look at him.

"No. I think that is a very good idea." Matt pointed out.

"The leader has spoken!" I piped up laughing making Seann and Matt laugh. Ant and Dec told us Chris George and Baba were doing the trial.

"Well, Matt Maddie, you two didn't get selected." Jill stated making me laugh.

"I know." Matt stated laughing.

"A day off. What do you do in the morning? At this time I'm in the studio." I stated laughing.

"Angle of Agony." Baba stated.

"Agony!" George started the same time as Baba stayed Agony.

"What does that mean?" I asked the group.

"How much pain do you like?" Seann asked making me laugh.

"Not loads." Chris answered making me laugh. We were saying goodbye to the boys.

"I think we'll be like this. Then they're gonna put stuff..." Baba tried to explain making me laugh.

"Not the first time I've been spread-eagle in my life." George stated.

"Wow! Okay." Baba stated making me laugh.

"This is my favourite position. It is a yoga position. I should be alright." George stated making me laugh.

"Bloody hell George." I stated making me laugh harder.

"Come on, yes, you got this! Yeah?" Matt asked Chris.

"Yes." Chris said.

"You got this." Matt continued.

"Yes." Chris answered. We started singing making me laugh.

"Team on three." Jill stated.

"Team." We yelled making me laugh.

"Chris, you got this." Charlene yelled.

"Thank you." Chris yelled back. I said goodbye to George. I hugged him before he left. We were sat around the campfire.

"Should we go and do our walk then?" Matt asked