BIO + Union

Name: Y/N

Author: Current second name will be revealed in the first chapter.

Age: 19

Looks:

Power: High Speed Regeneration and Copy

Weapon:

There were literally no full pics of this sword so I had to get a photo from the ingame

There were literally no full pics of this sword so I had to get a photo from the ingame. Thank god I have it.

Explanation:

High Speed Regeneration - Self-explanatory.

Copy - Allows Y/N to copy the abilities of people. The only problem is that for his to be able to do so the person who he copies from must either respect him or be bested in battle by him.

People who respect him:

Yujiro, Baki and Jack Hanma - Gained respect after he beat the living fuck out of Yujiro after the said man told him that his cooking is shit. (Example - He can use any of their techniques and can do anything they can do)

Roman Torchwick and Neo - Helped them hide from cops and didn't rat them out.

Samuel Rodrigues(Jetstream Sam) - Gained mad respect after surviving in Florida for a month.

That's all for now. Now onto the Union AU.

So in this AU Union like most stories has these fandoms in it: DXD, MHA, RWBY. I decided to add something new and not so new. Genshin Impact, Arknights, Honkai Impact, Hundred, Infinite Stratos, Hybrid x Heart and many different Manhwas and 18+ Manhwas. I also changed up the characters and some people will act differently from how you would expect them to act.

Now a few facts about Y/N:

1. His parents are unknown but they were powerful people.

2. Y/N is being watched by few powerful entities and is being judged if he's worthy to inherit their powers.

3. At the age of 10 Y/N remembered his past lives, 7 of them to be exact.

4. Y/N knows how to cook and won a cooking battle against Gordon Ramsey, Sanji and Ban.

5. Y/N owns a 2 story building that is a restaurant on the first floor and a place where he lives on the second, it's located near the edges of Union City.

6. Y/N can talk to animals and Monsters after being taught monster language by one of his adopted families.

7. Y/N is a Highly respected person in the criminal underworld due to his past.

8. Y/N killed a lot of people at the age of 13 when he raided a hidden facility and saved a specific bunch of people.

9. Y/N has hidden powers from his bloodline and they are yet to awaken.

10. Y/N is also a Vtuber and streams on occasions. Despite his age he acts as an old man while streaming. His model is Leonhardt, former Captain of the Emperor's Royal Guard. (Game: King God Castle) Y/N uses voice changer to sound old.

 (Game: King God Castle) Y/N uses voice changer to sound old

11. Y/N has a pet Frostfang Barioth and a lot of birds who he taught how to use guns.

12. Y/N has 3 girlfriends. Those being a fellow Vtuber Silvervale, one of Union nurses Kal'tsit and his childhood friend Bronya Zaychik.

13. When streaming together Y/N and Silvervale act like Grandfather and Granddaughter and people think that's it's adorable.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And this is done. The updates will be the same like my genshin book, random. The chapters will range from 3000 to 5000 words. Maybe even more.