Chapter 5

-3D POV-

The Friday has come. Thursday for Y/N wasn't that eventful but he and Ruby had planned to meet up in her team's dorm so she could introduce them. Right now it was afternoon and Y/N was sitting in his Hundred classroom while listening to the teacher explaining to them about different fighting tactics and combinations. Soon the lecture was interrupted by the knocking on the door.

Teacher: Enter!

The door opened and to everyone's surprise the #1 hero of Union entered.

All Might: Good afternoon everyone!

Immediately everyone in the class started fangirling and fanboying but some hid it.

Teacher: Is there something you need All Might? You don't usually go into this department.

All Might: Yes actually. The headmasters told me that they found a student that would be perfect for a training exercise I wanted to do.

Teacher: Oh? And that might be?

All Might: To help teach the young heros to how to deal with an IS or a Hundred pilot if the situation requires so.

Teacher: Oh I see. And the student is?

All Might: Y/N Dimitrescu. I didn't meet the young man yet but I was told that he's in this class.

Y/N: *stands up* That's me.

All Might: Ah nice to meet you. Please head to the changing room and take your Hundred, then meet me at the fake city B.

Y/N: I already have it on me so we can go.

All Might: Alright.

Both of them left leaving quite a few jealous students behind. After a few minutes they arrived to the fake city and All Might led him to the observation room. Once entering they saw class 1-A in their hero costumes.

All Might: We have arrived!

Bakugo: Who's this extra!?

All Might: This is Y/N. He's from a Hudred division and today he'll be helping me with the lesson.

Momo: May I ask what it will be?

All Might: A fight against a Hundred. In hero work there may be moments where you'll be forced to fight an IS or a Hundred pilot till the backup arrives so today you'll be doing that. However on the way here I explained to Young Y/N what he'll need to do. Did any of you watch his fight?

Izuku: Me and Iida did.

All Might: Alright then you'll be the captain and the vise captain. Y/N please head to the location and prepare. *Y/N nodded and left* Currently Y/N will place 4 separate bombs in 4 buildings next to each other. Your objective is to find the bombs and beat Y/N so he can give you a code for their deactivation. You'll have only 15 minutes to do so. For now you have time to make a plan. Good luck.

While Izuku and Iida were explaining Y/N's abilities that they knew of, Y/N was almost finished with setting up the bombs. After he was done he headed to a center between the 4 buildings and activated his Hundred.

Y/N: *comms* I'm ready.

All Might: *comms* Understood. *to students* Alright times up. Go go go!

The class ran off and split into teams just like by Izuku's plan. After a minute of standing and looking around Y/N spotted 2 hostiles behind him, via radar, and turned around. Immediately he was hit with a huge wave of sound. When he looked at the source he saw Jirou using her quirk with the help of a lot of speakers that Momo made while the said girl was holding a shield.