Chapter 9

-3D POV-

Y/N: -and when it was revealed that it was Slaanesh who stole Khorne's chainaxe and what she did with it he was absolutely pissed. When he came running to take it back I broke his kneecaps with my golden crowbar. The rest is not for your ears, you all are too young.

Akali: Aww man. But we're adults!

Y/N: And yet you're a few million years too young. Now off to bed everyone, *to Kal'tsit and Silvervale* especially you my dears, counting what ship they're using I can bet that my sons will be here tomorrow afternoon.

With that said everyone went to bed while Y/N ordered the Custodes to enter the dorm and stay guard inside. After that he went to his room and went to sleep with Kal'tsit and Silvervale at his sides.

~tiny timeskip till morning brought to you by~

As everyone woke up they immediately smelled something very nice being cooked in the kitchen

As everyone woke up they immediately smelled something very nice being cooked in the kitchen. Upon walking downstairs they saw Y/N sitting at the table drinking coffee while in the kitchen both custodes were cooking.

Ahri: Wha-

Y/N: Custodes are not only great warriors but also cooks. After I recovered my body one of the first things I changed is that I gave them emotions. After that they were taught anything they'll need in life in case they'll decide to have a family of their own. ((Forgot to say that the timeline was a bit fused with "if the emperor had a text-to-speech device" soooooo, yeah))

Ahri: Oh.

Y/N: Now come on, sit down and enjoy the food. It's delicious.

The girls did so and when they tried the food it is safe to say that that was the second best thing they tasted after Y/N's cooking. After a nice morning all of them separated and went to their classes while Y/N went to the courtyard where his first class was. PE. The teacher teaching the class was surprisingly James Ironwood. Mainly because in his own words "even if you're not in the military you still need good training to be hunters and heroes so I'll make sure you'll be in a tip top shape". The class was preparing to run and Ironwood noticed Y/N and the custodes walk up to all of them.

James: Just in time Dimitrescu, get in line. You'll have to do 25 laps. Minimum 10 to pass or you'll do 250 push ups.

Y/N nodded and got into the line. Behind him were both custodes as well which intimidated the students. After Ironwood blew the whistle they started to run while the said general kept up with them on the side while screaming at them like a drill sergeant. Most students did 20 laps with a few doing all 25. However there was one student who barely BARELY managed to do 10. Guess who?

James: HYOUDOU! DO BETTER!

Yeah, pretty obvious. When everyone looked at Y/N and the custodes they saw him not even sweating while they couldn't tell how the custodes felt. Although they had a suspicion that they weren't tired, not even a 0.000001% tired. After the student rested they did a few morning stretches and then started playing whatever. By the end of the class some were exhausted while some were out of breath. As they headed to the changing rooms a huge shadow hovered over union and when everyone looked up they saw the same ship from yesterday. Y/N meanwhile just smiled.