Chapter 8

-3D POV-

The next day Y/N was heading to the hospital. He had Mjolnir with him hanging on his right hip. Soon enough he arrived and headed to the room where all of the gods were located. He stood outside the door and with a deep breath he walked in. All eyes immediately were on him.

Odin: Hey kid, need anything?

Y/N: Yeah. *shows Mjolnir* Answers.

Thor: So it's you. Well welcome to the family.

Odin: That makes a great grandfather now.

Y/N: So I'm related to you two?

Thor: Yup. My grandson and his great grandson. On your mother's side, but that begs the question. Who is your father?

Y/N: I had a vision. The man had short hair and a beard. I think he also mentiong someone called Hati.

Kratos: Atreus.

Y/N: Wait you know him?

Kratos: Yes. My son.

Odin: Well shit. Who knew that one of my killers son would now be my grandson-in-law.

Y/N: So that means-

Thor: That's you're a God. From both the Norse and the Greek.

Zeus: So that also means that you're the ruler of Olympus AND Asgard.

Y/N: Oh come on! Can I not be a ruler in at least this life!

Odin: This life?

Y/N: *sigh* Basically I lived 7 lives before this one. In one of them I was a ruler of a huge nation. Probably one of the strongest in existence. Fought for thousands of years and finally after defeating and killing our enemy I passed away. And considering that we were highly technologically developed I won't be surprised that once I show my aura of that life they will find me and come to this world.

Thor: Shiiiit man, well good luck managing both those places.

Y/N: Yeah sure but wasn't Olympus destroyed by the God of war here?

Kratos: No. I killed the gods. Nothing more.

Zeus: Yeah but a few remained. Like Hestia, Apollo, Aphrodite and Artemis. So they may have restored Olympus but didn't have enough power to stop the apocalypse.

Y/N: And now that I'm here I'm technically your great grandson and I inherit the throne?

Zeus: You're the only one who has the required power to. *shrugs* So I guess?

Y/N: Well shit. I want you tell me what kind of people my parents were. We have a lot of time.

----meanwhile in space something was approaching the planet----

???: Are you sure that he's here?

??? 2: Yes, the source came from this planet. From what I gathered he's located in the big city called Union.

???: I see.

??? 2: Prepare the troops. You're going down while we stay in the orbit and wait for your signal.

???: Understood!

Soon enough the space ship however over the planet and from it flew a way smaller ship. It headed straight to the Union city and landed in the forest just outside Union and from it emerged 20 soldiers with a man in the front leading them who looked like a commander.

Commander: You 20 follow me, the rest stay on the ship and await further instructions.

Soldiers: YES SIR!