Chapter 6

-3D POV-

A nice Saturday morning. A day all of the students and most people love because they can either stay home and relax or just go and walk around and hangout with their friends. Y/N meanwhile was making his way to the restaurant to see how's everything going. Upon arriving and walking in he saw that many customers were already sitting at the tables while Roman was at the counter and Neo was cooking in the kitchen. As he approached the counter Roman saw him.

Roman: Hey boss.

Y/N: Hello Roman, how's everything been?

Roman: Smoothly. Even without you here no one caused any trouble.

Y/N: That's good. I'll go help Neo in the kitchen while you announce that chef specials are on the menu today.

Roman: Aye boss.

With that their work day started. For 3 hours the clients were walking in and out and around midday it all calmed down and at the counter were Y/N, Neo and Roman. Neo was as always eating ice cream, Roman was cleaning the glasses and cups while Y/N was organizing and checking how much beverage they have left. A few minutes later Y/N felt a familiar powerful aura approaching them.

Y/N: 'shit, why is she here?!'

Hanzo: 'probably felt you transform yesterday and tracked you down'

Y/N: 'shit' Roman, grab Neo and go buy 3 bottles of Virgadium Wine.

Roman: Aye boss. Let's go Neo.

Both of them left and as they did a woman entered and walked over to the counter.

Y/N: Welcome, what can get you?

???: Cut the act beast.

Y/N: *heavy sigh* What do I own the pleasure of such visit, Shadow Monarch, Ishimi Sung.

The woman slightly glared at him but her face remained neutral. (Yup, genderbend Sung Jin-woo)

 (Yup, genderbend Sung Jin-woo)

Ishimi: You know why. Why are you here? I made sure to destroy you completely.

Y/N: And yet it didn't do anything. Listen it's not my first life and when I reincarnated as the beast Monarch I didn't regain my memories and that's the reason why all of that happened. If I did regain my memories I would be on your side.

Ishimi: And I should believe you why?

-Ishimi POV-

I used Observed on him and I was shocked at what I saw.

[Y/N ?̴̧͕̺̣͆͜?̸̰̤̜̫̘̭̆̓̽̚̚?̴̨͇̱̃͛̓̄ Dimitrescu]
Level: ?̸̧̛̳͍̓̀̓̓?̶̥̝̯͓̲̇̃̂̄͜͠?̷̳̹̿̃?̸̨̖̦̪̪́́̍̒̎͝?̵̭̹̈́?̶̢̛͔̬̼̤̞̀͌̃?̶̭̔̈̀̏
Race: Human?

His name, it's black, not dark red or red, it's black!! And seven question marks! How high is his level!?

Bellion: 'be careful, he hides his aura good but I can feel that he's way out of your league'