Chapter 3

-3D POV-

Y/N: How are you holding on?

Kiana: So far good. The doctors said that everything is stable for now.

Y/N: That's good to hear. How about the others?

Kiana: They visited a few days back. Asked to say hello for them.

Y/N: Good to know that they're doing good. What about the other you?

Kiana: *giggle* She's being moody as usual.

Y/N: *chuckle* Figured. She never was fond of you.

Kiana: Yeah. What about you?

Y/N: Nothing much. Joined Union and got a duel tomorrow. Made some friends and seen interesting people.

Kiana: It must be nice. Being out there, while there's me who's in bed all day long.

Y/N: Cmon cheer up. I promise once I find the way to help you we'll go to your favourite places. What do you say?

Kiana: Yeah, that would be nice. How's Crystal doing?

Y/N: She's doing good as well. Missed you and the times you played with her.

Kiana: Yeah, I still remember when she was small. The first time she saw me she tried to bite my hand off when I tried to pat her. Or that time when we were eating and she tried to steal my fish.

Y/N: Yeah. Remember that one time when you woke up and found her staring at you?

Kiana: *giggle* Yeah, I screamed so loud that time and Sirin tried to kill her. Then you had to protect Crystal and slap the living hell out of Sirin.

Y/N: *chuckle* Yeah, the good time.

Nurse: *walks in* Kiana it's time for your daily check up.

Y/N: *stands up* I'll be leaving now. Stay strong Kiana. I promise I'll get you out of here.

Y/N patted her on the head and left. On his way out of the hospital he got the feeling that something was calling for him. He shrugged it off and continued on his way back to Union.

???: 'you do know that there's someone following us right?'

Y/N: 'I know. Let them follow, if they won't retreat then we'll confront them'

???: 'you're the boss'

Y/N continued on his way and when he was in the area around Union the person stopped following him. He went straight to the dorms and to his room.

He layed down on his bed and took the VR set and put it on

He layed down on his bed and took the VR set and put it on. He booted up Fantasy Online, yeah not a original name, and his consciousness was transported to his game self. When he opened his eyes he found himself in the plaza of an city and saw that Silvervale was online. And as soon as he noticed he received a message from her.