Chapter 2

-3D POV-

Chifuyu: So this is it. The IS he told me about.

Houki: Excuse me Orimura-sensei. Do you know what IS it is?

 Do you know what IS it is?

Chifuyu: Not in details. The only thing he told me that this IS bas built to be the most deadly and it was going to be used to kill.

Houki: O-oh.

-in the arena-

Y/N: Well Cecilia? Do you like my friend? Aesir Heimdall, an IS built to destroy and kill.

Cecilia: But how is it so big!?

Y/N: It is required to be of such size. After all, it has what every IS lacks. And it is protection of the pilot and more.

Cecilia: Our IS have it too! The energy shields!

Y/N: I know. But the energy shields have one simple problem. They protect only from the attacks of an IS. A simple criminal with a gun and good aim can kill a pilot. Now then shall we?

Cecilia immediately flew up from Y/N's react and started shooting him but it did nothing. Then she used her drones to help her but it still wasn't working. Meanwhile Chifuyu looked at her tablet and saw that Y/N's shields were still on 100%.

Chifuyu: Dimitrescu, explain why your shields are 100% after so many attacks!

Y/N: Quite simple. The shields don't protect the IS. It is durable enough to take any attack and walk away brand new without a simple scratch. The shields meanwhile protect me. They are inside the IS around me protecting me from harm and that includes ANY harm.

Cecilia: WHAT!?

Y/N: Well then try dodging this Cecilia Alcott.

Then the 4 shields on Y/N sides flew at Cecilia and she was forced to dodge them but the last one hit her taking away 83% of her shield. The shields came back to Y/N and Cecilia looked at him in shock while Chifuyu who saw the percentage was impressed. Just then the arena was breached and an unidentified IS started to attack them. Though before anyone could do anything one of Y/N's shields smacked it onto the ground and then it was shot by lightning from the tips of the same shields.