chapter two

the next morning:
Draco had fluttered his eyes open and yawned while stretching his arms. "Good morning." he said, his voice sounding a bit feminine. He looked at his side to see Crabbe and Goyle with fully open eyes with mouths open. "What's wrong with you two idiots?" Draco raised a brow, looking suspiciously at the men. "D-Draco...I think you'd wanna look at your chest..."
Crabbe said, pointing at what said. Draco furrowed his brows, and did what was told. "EEK! I HAVE BREASTS!" He know realized he wasn't a he anymore... he was a she. She fumbled with her hair, "MY HAIR GREW LONGER!" her hair was now reaching until her shoulders, a platinum blonde became more of a dirty blonde. She nervously laughed, "D-Don't worry, guys! I probably still have my.." She gulped. Draco opened the front of her pants and still suprised, screamed. "IT'S GONE! IT'S GONE!"

Footsteps were heard in the hallway, and Pansy had quickly opened the door. "D-Draco! Are you o-," she stopped her mouth, and looked at the female before her, "Who are you? Did you do it with them?," She pointed to Crabbe and Goyle, "As if." The he turned she blushed furiously, "Pansy! Help! It's me Draco! Look at me! I've been turned into a woman!" She shrieked.