chapter seven

"Oh, Ron. She was just amazing. She's something, you know?" Harry said, placing his hands behind his head for his head to lie on. Ron, not paying attention, ate through the chocolate frogs he bought the other day, just said "Yeah, yeah."

The dark haired boy smiled, "She's so pretty, no, no! She's stunningly beautiful. Her eyes just make me wanna just stare at them all day, her lips taste like expensive lipstick, (do wizards even have lipstick? or are they just rly weird lol idk), her hair is so silky and you can just run your fingers through them, and she's just-- wow."

"Well mate," the ginger replied, "I don't think it's so good to fall in love like that so easily. Especially with her." "Oh, you mean the most perfect girl in the world?" "No, I meant a Malfoy."

Harry thought about this for a second, and his old big grin drooped down into a frown. "Wow, I didn't consider that." Ron got off his bed and lied next to Harry, "Yup. You definitely didn't."

The jet black haired boy sighed, palming his face with his hands. Ron patted his back softly, "Don't worry so much about it, mate. Just take time, you know, maybe go on a date or something. Like what me and Hermi-, nevermind." Harry smirked, raising his eyebrow as he looked back at the ginger, now blushing, boy. He nudged him slightly, "Eh? Eh? Looks like I'm not the only one."

"Shut up! Just do what I tell you."
-----
Pansy walked back and forth, speaking loudly about her fight with Lavender Brown the other day. But honestly, Draco couldn't care less. He was still thinking about what happened, and he didn't know what to do. It's as if, he's loved him for a long time. But what if he turns back into a boy? Will he still love him the same way? He sighed, making Pansy stop and look at "her". "Are you even paying attention, Draco?! Remember, girl best friends always have to talk."  The blonde haired girl didn't even listen, her chin rested on her face with a bored look, as she stared into a blank space.

Pansy sighed, "I probably shouldn't enforce the rules so much while we're in private. I mean," she sat down by her side, gently making the
bed bounce, "You are, still a boy in the first place." Draco sighed, "No, no Pansy." She laid her hand on her shoulder, "I'm just, thinking about things."

Now, that made Pansy curious. What could he be talking about? "Tell me, I promise, this is a girl's thing." "No, Pansy." "C'mon, Draco, plea--" The Slytherin prince stood up, "OH MY GOD PANSY, STOP NOSING IN MY LIFE." She stomped, looking at the now, frightened girl angrily.

Pansy gulped, causing Draco to calm
down and lie down on the bed while sighing. "I'm just, just leave Pansy, you can come back later, just please. Let me think, okay?" She nodded, and left the room.

Draco plopped a pillow on his face and screamed, 'What is this feeling? I couldn't possibly have it after kissing him, now do I? Maybe I do.... God no, Draco! Wake up! He's a boy, you're a boy, Father couldn't possibly allow it. Harry could be sued for goodness' sake! Wait, did I just call him Harry and not Potter?.. I don't even know anymore....'