chapter twelve

Harry stared at Draquelle from the Gryffindor table, sighing with a lovestruck smile. She noticed the boy, and blushed. She walked over to their table, "Hi Harry!", and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you later in Potions, alright? Love you!" "Yes sweetie, love you too."

Hermione furrowed her brows, "You're dating, a Malfoy?" Harry turned to her and grinned, "Stunning, isn't she?"

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Why do you think she's dating you? She's obviously using you, Harry." He shook his head, "Of course not, she loves me. I love her." "Harry, please. You meet every single evening, special event and more. She must be talking to you for a reason."

"Hermione, why can't you just be happy? It's sad being lonely, and I've finally found someone who loves me for who I am, not because I'm the chosen one. It just so happens that she's a Malfoy." "Hey, I'm just looking out for you, okay? Isn't it a bit suspicious that her brother disappeared since she came here? Relationships are about trust, and you should know why. But why get advice from me anyways? It's not like I've saved your arse like a thousand times."

He stared down at his food, thinking about what she said. It is a bit weird that Draco went away, and suddenly his apparent sister arrives out of nowhere. No, no. It's impossible. She would never do anything to hurt anyone, she's too sweet for that.

Hermione knew that Harry would never believe her, so she decided to get to the bottom of this. There were not many people that were as smart as Hermione, she knew that herself. But, she did know people who made experiments on the daily. Yes, of course. Fred and George.

//

"So, you wanna find out why Draco is gone?" Fred asked, raising a brow. Hermione nodded in response. "I mean, his sister arrives out of nowhere, and he's gone!"

The two look at each other, and back at him. "I think we have an idea why this may be happening. Does Draquelle show, masculine, features?"

She looks down and thinks. "Well, I guess she does sometimes. She kind of walks the way we do, and she sits very awkwardly at times, it is very suspicious to think about."

"Well Hermy, I think Draco," George said and Fred cut in, "is Draquelle."

Hermione furrows his brows, "How is that possible? No, no. That can't happen." "You've never even known about Draco's," George makes quotation marks in the air, "sister, before this. And I think he probably drank one of our experiments."

"Follow us." The two say, walking until they stopped into their dorm. "What's with the dorm?" Hermione questioned, "We make our practical joke experiments here. And I think Draco may have drank one of them."

They stepped into the room, it was covered with glasses and flasks, and more.

Fred picked up one of the flasks that had orange and glowing liquid in it. "This Hermione, was supposed to make someone's voice change into someone else's, by messing with their genes and such." She didn't possibly know how they were able to mess with someone's genetics, but he didn't question it.

George replied, "But, we made a mistake, apparently. It was too strong, and messed with the genetics so much so that you turn into the opposite sex."

The girl nodded, "Next time you see Harry's, girlfriend, ask them if they drank any orange liquid a few days, even months, back."