chapter four

3rd Person POV
As Draco and Pansy walked down the path to the Transfiguration Room, the he-turned-she was constantly stared at by men of her age and even higher. She constantly tripped because of her heels she never knew how to use, and Pansy babbled about how to walk, talk, maybe even ask a guy out. "Well, first of all, stand straight and do what I say," Pansy held her hand to guide her, "left, right, left, right, stop stomping or you'll trip, Draco." Draco had carefully followed the instructions, and now had walked straight with poise and confidence.

"Oh, I almost forgot! You can't be named Draco, now can you? Let's think for a bit, hmm, Draquella?" She shook her head, "No, too punky. What about Dracanna?" She again, thought no and shook. "Well, Draquelle?" Draquelle nodded excitedly, and smiled. "Draquelle it is then, come on, off to Transfi-" They suddenly stopped at the sight of the one and only Chosen One, Harry Potter. Draquelle rolled her eyes, "Ugh, Potter." Harry looked up from Hermione's side and blushed when he saw the beautiful woman who stood not far. Ron pushed Harry quickly infront of Draquelle, smirking. Harry blushed furiously as he stood in front of her stiffly.

"H-h-hello. I never saw you around, what's your name?" The jet-black haired boy said hestitantly, staring at Draquelle flustered. Draquelle sighed, "It's Draquelle. Draquelle Malfoy. My, um," she gulped, "Brother told me about you, Potter. Now don't you dare try flirting again, or Father will hear about the occasion." She crossed her arms and walked past him, flipping her hair to her desire. Pansy followed behind, proudly smiling at her achievement. Sounds were heard from behind them, "Oh, fiesty one, ain't she, Harry?" "Shut up, Ron!"