chapter three

"Well, since you're now a woman, I guess I could teach you about being a woman and about women," Pansy spoke calmly, walking towards Draco, "But as a woman, you need a best friend." Pansy smiled, "Which obviously is me, I mean," she points to the other two men, "They can't be your best friends. A girl needs another girl to guide them." She grabbed her hand and they ran out the room. "P-pansy! I don't have a uniform yet! Filch will catch us!" "Exactly! You just have to go into my dorm and use my bras and uniform for now."
-PANSY'S DORM-
"Um, Pansy," Draco raised and inspected carefully the black bra that her friend gave, "How do you put this on?" "Oh, just put your arms in each of the holes, I'll attach it for you." The blonde female did as told, and Pansy attached the bra into one. Draco carefully and nervously put on her uniform, constantly asking Pansy questions. The two went into the dining hall, where everyone was having breakfast. Throughout the entire eating, Pansy explained womanly things to Draco, and Draco lost her appetite.
-afterrrrr-
"So, do you get what a period is now?"
Pansy said, raising a brow. Draco shivered, cringing. She nodded and Pansy smiled, "Now, to teach you how to act like a woman."