chapter eleven

Draquelle sighed, running her hands through her golden locks. A cloud of dust appeared and she coughed and covered her mouth. She looked up to see a tiny note floating in front of her. Draquelle hesitated, but quickly grasped and took the paper.

Draquelle:
I'll be picking you up at 10 AM at your dorm, well, outside your dorm atleast, since I have no idea what your password is. I'll meet you there! FROM : Harry

She nodded in agreement with what was said in the note, slipped on her boots and walked to the door. She pushed the door open, in which a person behind screamed out "OUCH!"

Draquelle looked and saw that Harry was hit by the door, and caused slight bleeding from his nose. "Harry! Oh Merlin, I am so sorry!" She paused a bit, wow, asking for forgiveness was definitely new. "N-no, it's fine, some tissue will do."

Draquelle protested, "Of course not! Come sit, I have to help." He sighed, and plopped himself on her bed. The blonde stood quietly, "Um..." Harry looked up in confusion, "Cold water." Draquelle answered, "Yes! Yes, Crabbe?" It fell silent, and she spoke up. "Oh, oh, I'll accio some!" She flicked her wand and spoke the spell, causing a small glass of iced water to appear in front of her face.

"I'll grab this," she did as she said, "and I'll, I'll--" Harry chuckled, and Draquelle looked with a glare, "Why are you laughing? I'm trying to help." "You seriously don't know how to do this?" "I told you, I'm trying!" "Okay, wait, I'll rinse the blood off my face."

After a few minutes, he came back and sat back down. "What next?" "Get some ice from the water and put it in a handkerchief, I'll place it on my forehead."

After waiting a bit, the blood stopped. "Alright," Harry stood back up and offered his hand to Draquelle, in which she started giggling. "What's the matter? Did I do something?" "You still have some dripping down." She took the handkerchief and it absorbed and swept away the dark red liquid, "You know Draquelle, I really am swept away by your beauty."

She blushed, and didn't reply out of embarassment. "Why are you so embarassed about this? You're beautiful, really. You're sweet as well and--" Harry's eyes widen as Draquelle pushes her lips onto his.

The boy ran his fingers through her hair and she slowly starts to sit on his lap. He placed his hands on her hips, tongues fighting for dominance. The two stopped for air, and laid on the bed chuckling. Harry stares at Draquelle as she slowly falls asleep by his side, her arm resting on his stomach. He smiled, he wouldn't change a thing.