chapter nine

Today was Sunday, the day that all the students came out to go to Hogsmeade. Christmas was approaching near, and snow fell down onto school grounds as autumn finished.

Draquelle looked atleast a hundred times in the mirror, trying to find something to wear. Pansy's wardrobe, wasn't exactly the dream. She now knew the struggle that women go through, and know he knew how to respect them like a person, but now was not the time to talk about feminism, now was the time to see what Draquelle would wear.

After multiple tries, she finally gave up and wore a simple gray sweater, and a dark green skirt, topped with a scarf and some tights.

She sighed, and opened the door to reveal Pansy waiting outside.

"Draco! Come on, let's go to Hogsmeade, don't wanna be late now do you?"

She pulled her arm, but she resisted and pulled back. "Draco?"

"I-I'm going with Potter." Pansy gasped, "With that idiot? Of course not! I'm your firl best friend, girls always stay together!"

"But I'm not a girl Pansy, I'm not!" She screamed at her. The black haired girl fell silent, "But, you're a girl for now...."

"I don't have to apply to your rules! No matter what, I can be whoever I wish! I don't have to be wearing these heels all the time, or fancy underwear, or even have a perfect body. Why can't you just leave me alone!?" She stomped away in anger.

"Draco, Draco please." She grabbed onto her arm, but he refused.

"I will tolerate this, no longer! Leave me alone."

"Draco, please! I'm sorry! We can do whatever you want, please!"

"Pansy, leave me alone! I want to be with Harry!"

"Draco, please!"

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!"

"BECAUSE YOU IDIOT, I LOVE YOU, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!"