chapter thirteen

"Harry! Harry!" Hermione called from down the hall, making the raven-haired boy turn his head.
She ran towards him, abruptly stopping right in front of Harry.
He rolled his eyes, "Whatever you're gonna say, don't. Stop trying to ruin every relationship I get, Hermione. She hasn't even done anything to you!"
"I haven't even finished. Can you ask Draquelle, if we can go out? I understand what I said was wrong, and I'd like to make it up to her."
Harry grinned, "Now that's the spirit! Don't judge anyone by their heritage." "Isn't it "don't judge a book by their cover?"" Hermione replied. "Well, um, I dunno, you're the smart one here." The brunette put some books she was holding in her arms into her bag, "Great! Tell her I'll see her tomorrow at 7. Make sure Filch won't catch us? Please?" Harry nodded, and Hermione waved goodbye and went on to her next class.

// time skip to charms class //
Harry stepped into the room, he also coincidentally had Charms with Draquelle, not that he questioned it, he was just happy to be with her. He scanned the room, until he spotted her waving her hand at him, "Over here!" He smiled, she was truly adorable, although she is cold to everyone at first, the more she warms up, the more sweet she becomes, like a treat from Hogsmeade.

He sat down by her side, and she kissed his cheek as a greeting. "Hey babe," said Harry, "can I ask you a favor?" "Anything! What do you want? I can get you whatever you need. I am part of one of the most powerful families in the Wizarding World, you know."

He chuckled, "Hermione wants to--" "Except for that."

"Aw, come on, babe, I didn't even finish." Draquelle lightly slapped his shoulder, "I am NOT talking to her! I mean, you know I would never hurt you like that." She sweat slightly.

"She.. is the one who wants to apologize, for your information. She wants to talk to you tomorrow at 7, by the lake." Harry crossed his arms, getting slightly annoyed by his girlfriend's behavior. An awkward silence filled the air while Draquelle thought about this. Would she be able to face her? Did she suspect anything? Obviously not, I mean, she probably doesn't know, along with the rest of the school.

She bit her lip, then sighed, "Fine, but you'll hang out in my dorm for free-time." "I already do that." "But, you know, without Pansy." His eyes became larged, he smirked, "Nice."

// time skip to tomorrow, Gryffindor common room, 6:30 pm //

"You think I'll be okay?" Hermione asked Ron worriedly, hoping for a little bit of sympathy, and obviously, not recieving any. Ron crunched on some sort of cracker, she assumed, as he laid lazily on the room's couch. "You'll be fine. It's not like Draquelle can do that much damage."

He chuckled to himself, earning an eye roll from her.

// Slytherin girls' dorm room //

Draquelle sighed, her palms were clammy, she swears she could feel her getting a fever.

"Sweetie, come on, you'll be fine. I trust Hermione to take care of you, okay? She'd never do anything bad to you on purpose, she knows what you mean to me."

"But what if she DOES do something? Maybe we could reschedule, is she free next year? The next? I swear, my forehead is heating up, I think I have the flu."

Harry draped his scarf around her neck and pecks her on the cheek, "You're being overdramatic, okay? Listen, you're gonna be fine. She's personally asking you out just to say sorry. You think she doesn't mean well, but I know Hermione. She'll take care of any shopping you do at Hogsmeade, I'll just pay her back."

She sighed once again, "I guess you're right." Draquelle got up, slightly wobbling in her boots, falling into Harry's embrace, both giggling and putting their foreheads together.

'Who knew there were boots with heels? Kind of an inconvenience to look beautiful in such a cold type of weather, if I say so myself.'

Draquelle stared at her watch, 6:45. She should get going soon, or else Filch might find her.

//

She stepped out of the room, and Harry did what any boyfriend would do. Looked around her room as much as possible. 'A gorgeous woman like herself might have hundreds or thousands of boyfriends', he thought. He was curious. Not only that, but scared.

He rolled open her drawers, looked on top and under her bed, nothing to be seen. He sighed in annoyance but also with relief.

He plopped himself on her bed, and lay his head on her pillow. He felt something was wrong with this pillow. It was lumpy, not soft and covered with a silk case like any of her others. He lifted it up, nothing under. Looked under the green, ugly, he could even describe it as dry, case of the pillow, nothing there either.

Maybe he was overreacting, nothing could possibly seperate the two from each other, they were in love!

But he felt something was wrong. He laid his head on the pillow, and then he knew it. It wasn't THE pillow. It was IN the pillow.

He looked around for any sharp metal objects around the room, and found a sharp metal knife in one of her drawers, he didn't dare question it. He ripped open the cotton filled pocket, there, he found a golden watch. He scanned it for any evidence, but it had her intials, it couldn't possibly not be hers.
"D. M."

Once again, he sighed with relief. Harry knew it, Draquelle wasn't like her brother, she was loyal and sweet, and couldn't possibly lie to him. Right?

He got up and threw away the pillow, coincidentally slipping him as he walked to the door.

Harry hissed, he earned two scratches on his knees, rock floors aren't the best to catch you from a fall. While holding his knee in pain, he then noticed a bump on the rug on the floor. He lifted it up, earning a gasp from him.

Boxers. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. She IS cheating on me. How could she do this? I'm the literal chosen one! Am I too small for her? No, couldn't possibly be that. I'm obviously HUGE. But I.. I-I....."