chapter ten

"You, y-you what?" "Don't you get it?," Pansy screamed out with watery eyes, "I LOVE YOU. Haven't you noticed? The way I look at you," she got closer to her as Dracquelle backs up against the wall, "The way I blush like an idiot when I see you pass by, god, you are such an arse!"

"I hate you! I hate the way you smirk, and your golden shining hair! I hate the way you sass anyone without any fear! I hate the fact that you don't care about anything but hurting Potter! But most of all," Dracquelle has her back against the wall, softly breathing and watching the black haired girl with wide eyes, "I hate that I don't hate you at all. Not even a bit."

Pansy fell to her knees, and cried into her palms as some of the tears escaped and fell onto the floor. The blonde stood in guilt, she was speechless. She never knew she felt this way, she just thought she was a mere follower, just like Crabbe and Goyle. She stood infront of the crying girl as some of the wet liquid dropped on her shoes, causing her to curl her toes a bit.

She leaned over and reached to her, but Pansy slapped it away. "You bastard! You fucking bastard! How dare you love someone the way I love you!"

"Pansy! You can't make me stop! Love can't be forced, you know! I can't love you out of pity, because I don't! I think you're pathetic for thinking that you can make anyone love you! You can't change every single thing that gets out of your way! I know that now."

"I-I.." She sat in silence, and Dracquelle sighed. "I'm sorry, but I just can't. I don't love you."

Pansy ran off, leaving Dracquelle facepalming herself. She fell to the ground as Pansy did, "God, all of this, because of love? I'd never even think I'd love someone like this, someone that makes my heart beat faster, makes me blush, makes me happy, makes me feel...... the way I made her feel."