3 - Bad bond

A/N POV

Y/n woke up to her alarm and made her way to the bathroom to do her morning routine as she had school today and was so excited to meet Mingi's friends. She went to her closet to select her outfit. She decided to go on with something simple and cute which is her style.

After wearing this, she went downstairs to eat breakfast

After wearing this, she went downstairs to eat breakfast. She was nervous if they'll make her sit with her stepbrothers but because of her luck, she had space between her mom and the step dad. She sat between them and gave them a smile and started to eat silently.

Y/N POV

I was eating silently but Mr.Kim spoke up grabbing everyone's attention.
"Kids, the marriage will be tomorrow as fixed. We've called everyone close to us and you can do too. Call all your friends. Especially you Y/n! I don't wanna see you bored that day" he paused to look at me and gave a smile "you should enjoy"

I just nodded in response.. there's not much people I would invite. I'm sure mom knows that. Me being an introvert has so less friends but I'm happy with the ones I have.

After finishing the food I stood up to go but Mr.Kim holded my hand.

"Yes d-dad?.." Agh I can't.
I struggled to spill the word 'dad'
"From now onwards you'll be going to school with your brothers okay? Boys make sure to take care of her" he said while grinning at us. Okay nobody in this house except him and mom likes the idea i guess.

I didn't wanna do it but didn't have any other choices. So I picked up my bag and followed the boys to a limo. I got inside following Jin and Hoseok.

The ride was silent but I caught Taehyung staring at me. The moment I stared at him back, he smirked and looked away. These devil's scare me all the time help-

TAEHYUNG POV

I was observing Y/n but I guess she caught me looking at her. She looked over my direction with a 'what' face. I couldn't hold it but smirk at her face. NAUR this cute lil bum bum gonna be half dead today. Don't worry your 'Oppa' won't be there to help you

Y/N POV

We pulled up infront of the school and I got out after the 7 of my brother's got out. As expected i was getting unusual stares and people started whispering and laughing..

'ughh! I hate attention.. I might have a panic attack at this rate'

I felt so uncomfortable and I felt my heart beat racing.. I coukd faint any moment agh! Being too much introvert led me to be allergic to attention and when too much attention is put on me, I could possibly have a panic attack.

While I was lost in my own thoughts I noticed Jisoo and Mingi with 7 other boys, must be his friends. I didn't think twice and ran as fast as I can to Jisoo hugging her tight.

"Y/n why are you with them-"
Jisoo asked a bit surprised.
"Look it's-"

"It's WHAT?! DID THEY FORCE YOU-"
Mingi started shouting but the tallest one among his friends was able to calm him down.

I left a deep sigh..
"You know about my mom dating her CEO right? The CEO is Kim Woobin.. aka BTS's father. In short, they're my soon to be stepbrothers.." I stopped to look at them and their face showed clear fear.

"W-what?.." Jisoo tried to choke out.
"Yeah.. I don't wanna talk about it please I've had enough" I said as I felt so bad even while talking about them.
They understood me and kept the topic aside for a minute.

"Fine.. By the way Y/n! Meet the boys" Mingi pointed at the 7 boys standing behind him and they started introducing themselves one by one.

"Hi I'm Choi Y/n" I said and smiled at them earning a smile from all of them.

"Let's go to our class then?" Hongjoong offered and we all went to our respective classes. At first i felt awkward with them as I am an introvert but they weren't that one to give up easily and of course we bonded up pretty fast!

It was recess time and we all sat around the same table and started talking ignoring the whole world that's revolving around in the mean time. I was laughing so hard at the boys. I felt like home not going to lie.

"Hongjoong tried his best to be tall but he's shorter than the maknae lmfao" Yunho said while laughing and Hongjoong's face was something that need to be captured.

I was laughing so hard that I didn't realise my own stepbrothers staring at us.

BTS POV

"She's such a slut.." Jimin whispered.
"I'm going to call her here" Jin spoke up making everyone turn to him.
"What?! Now you care about that bitch?!" Taehyung spoke worried and shook.
"Not until I get her information but for now I need to take care of her or the consequences are gonna be bad" with that Jin went to call Y/n but she denied to sit with them.

He was kind of annoyed but hided it and went to his seat ignoring EVERYONE.

Y/N POV

After Jin left we started talking again but then I felt something cold running over my head. I felt cold water being poured on my head. I shot my head upwards to see 3 girls standing infront of me.

"Oops! My hand slipped" the only one with bangs spoke up with a little smirk on her face and all of the others started laughing.. including some of my step brothers. I felt my eyes get heavy as tears started pouring. Jongho noticed it and came closer to me trying to comfort me but that was of no use...

In a flash of second San splashed his cold juice over her head and flashed her the same ugly smirk which she gave me.
"Oops! My hand slipped" he said in a feminine voice, imitating her. The boys and Jisoo laughed at the girl's face which made her stomp away while murmuring some shits.

All of them helped me clean up and comforted me. I don't know why but I cry so easily..

"Who are they?" I asked them.
"Well the one who threw the water at you is Lisa, the blonde one is Rose and the other one is Jennie the school play girls" Jisoo said while rolling eyes.

LISA POV

"Babe listen!" I pleaded.

"Didn't I tell you to hurt her so badly that she wouldn't be able to come to school for some days?!" He yelled at me.

"I was about to but the boys-"

"I don't wanna hear anything! We're breaking up you're of no use" he stomped away

"NO BABE WAIT" I was about to go after him but Jennie unnie stopped me.

"I have an idea"

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------