14 - Shownu's death

A/N POV

"Tell them Shwonu hyung's dead" Yunho ordered one of the nurse who looked at him terrified. "B-but he's not-" the doctor interrupted the nurse "Just do as they say" with that he went into the operation theatre with other doctors. The nurse who was now shaking went to the 4 guys who were in the verge of wreaking havoc.
"S-sir?" the nurse uttered out grabbing the attention of Bangchan who was beside her.
"Yes?" He stood up and asked in a dry tone.
"The patient you brought here is d-dead.. I'm sorry we tried our best" with that she went back inside leaving Bangchan dumbfounded. The others overheard their conversation and went to Bangchan.

"I guess we should tell this to boss" Felix suggested. Bangchan took a minute to think about it and nodded. "The sooner, the better" with that they were about to leave when Han stopped them.
"What about the body?" He took a glance at from where the nurse came from. "I don't care. We won't be needing it anyways" with that all of them left the hospital and went back to their mansion.

Meanwhile with Yunho and Hongjoong

While the doctor was performing the surgery, Yunho and Hongjoong waited until it was recess to call the other guys.

OTP

Yunho : Hello?

Y/n : Yeah babe?

Yunho : Y/n ah please pass the phone to Seonghwa

Y/n : But where are you guys?

Yunho : Please do as I say for now honey

Y/n : Fine..

With that she gave the phone to Seonghwa

Seonghwa : Yunho? What happened? Is everything alright?

Yunho : Y'all need to come to Doctor Lee's hospital as soon as possible.

Seonghwa : Tell me what's up

Yunho : Some Straykids memebers brought Shwonu hyung in. We managed to get rid of them but he's badly wounded.

Seonghwa : Shit! We'll come soon.

With that he hung up and turned around to the others.
"Boys we gotta go right now" he ordered. An annoyed Yeosang who was holding Y/n's hand groaned. "Come on, why?"
Seonghwa didn't reply but just glared at him. He went to Y/n and cupped her face, planting a kiss on top of her head. "We need to go, sorry.. we'll see each other tomorrow okay? Take care" with that Seonghwa dragged Yeosang away while the others followed.

Y/n pov

I was confused by everything that has been going one but I brushed all the feelings off and went to my next class. I sat on the seat where I usually sit but felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a boy with long blonde hair.
"Yes?" I looked over at him but he just flashed me a charming smile. "Can I sit beside you?"
"Sure" I returned the smile and moved aside so he could sit.
"Hwang Hyunjin. I'm new to this school" He spoke up with a shy smile.
"Kim Y/n" I replied him with a smile and then the teacher came in.

"Oh hey Hyunjin. Got a friend?" She teased him while he just smiled shyly at her "Yes mam"
"Okay before we start our class, where's San, Jongho, Wooyoung, Mingi, Yeosang and Seonghwa?!" She looked over at me.
"They went" I just shrugged at her while she made an annoyed face.
"I'm so done with these boys" she groaned and turned to the board.

Hyunjin POV

These must be the guys who's always with her or else the teacher wouldn't simply just ask specifically her about them. Okay there's only one way to find out.

"Who are they Y/n?" I asked her in a curious way.
"Oh they're my boyfriends" she just grinned at me and turned to her books. I was speechless.
"Huh?"
"Yup" she was still focused on her book.
"All of them?" I asked her kinda crept out.
"I know it's kinda weird but yes"

Nah.. if they're dating, all our plans will all be in vein. I can't let myslef down so fast. I'll meake them break up.

I didn't realise I was staring right at her while thinking about it until she called out to me. "Hey Hyunjin, anything wrong?"
"H-huh? Nah nothing" I faked a laugh and turned towards the board.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

The classes were over and not going to lie but Y/n is actually a nice girl. We talked a lot about our life and some chaotic things that happened along with it. Even though I hid most of my life story I told her about every chaotic things the guys and I have done which always angered Bangchan hyung. After hearing things about them, she told me she was excited to meet them. And I honestly felt bad for her. She might not be meeting them for any good.

I bid my goodbyes to Y/n and went back home. The door wasn't locked so I got and the scene infront of my eyes almost made my heart stop.

All of the guys were on their knees and Boss had his gun pointed at Bangchan hyung while the guards were aiming their guns at the other members...

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued....