15 - Hiding?

HYUNJIN POV

"Bangchan hyung?.. what's wrong?!" I exclaimed worriedly while he just kept quiet with his head hanging low.
"Another useless idiot came" Boss rolled his eyes looking at me. Felix looked up at him with an apologetic expression and uttered out "That wasn't our fault sorry.." his voice was so low that Boss didn't feel like scolding him anymore. He sighed and looked at me "I'll do something about it now, how's your mission going Hyunjin?"

"Well I got a big task to do right now" me who was still unsure of the situation spoke up.
"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Once we talked about those 8 guys always being with her right? They're all dating" I told him nonchalantly.
"You know what to do right Hyunjin?" A small smirk crept onto his lips as he said this. I just nodded my head whispering a "Yes" even though I was hesitant.

"Great! Now give food to Monsta X! I don't want these to repeat" he glared at Bangchan whose gaze was still fixed on the floor. The guys stood kneeled until they heard boss driving away. Once his car was out of sight, they all sighed in relief and stood up.
"What happened?" I asked him perplexed.
"Shownu died" Han uttered out nonchalantly. I felt my heart stop beating at the moment, either or worry or fear. "How?!"
"After you went to school, we went to the basement to give food to Monsta X but at that time Shownu wasn't moving. We got worried and rushed to the hospital with him but I guess we were too late" Han explained everything. Seemingly over the fear of someone attacking.
"What if Ateez knows about it?" I asked him worriedly.
"Come on Hyunjin. We're mafia too. If they attack, we'll fight" with that all of them went different ways except me.

Y/N POV

I was waiting for my brothers to pick me up from the school but to my surprise, one of dad's driver came to pick me up. I wanted to ask where BTS are but decided not to do it. I already have lot of troubles going on.

- At home

I got inside the house and saw my brothers sitting on the couch. Upon seeing me Jungkook smiled at me saying, "Hey princess"
"You guys got home early?" I asked him with a curious face which he smiled off and replied with a "Yeah kinda" while we were talking, I got a call from San and my expression changed into an alarmed one. If they find out, we're dead.
Upon seeing my face, Taehyung asked "Who's that?"
"One of my friends ahah" I nervously chuckled and ran to my room to pick up the call.
"That was..." Jungkook started but got stuck. "Suspicious" Taehyung completed it for him.
"Why are you guys talking about that ugly shit? Let it be" Jimin said with disgust while Jin shot him a death glare. "She's our sister. Get that shit inside your head"

Y/N POV

I went to my room and picked up my phone.

OTP

Y/n : Hello?

San : Hey babe. You home?

Y/n : Yup

San : ah.. actually we need your help

Y/n : What's it?

San : *sighs* Shownu hyung got into an accident

Y/n : oh my- is he okay?!

San : He's okay but you need to help us hide him in your house

Y/n : Are you crazy San?! If my brothers finds out then I'm as good as dead

San : Please only you can help us..

Y/n : Wait.. why do we have to 'HIDE' him?

San didnt know what to say but gladly Hongjoong snatched the phone from him

Hongjoong : Well the guy who got him into an accident did it on purpose actually. They're not really in good terms

Y/n : But you know it's even risky keeping him here

Hongjoong : Please, if you love me. If you love Shownu

Y/n : *sighs* Fine get in through the backdoor. I'll come there.

Hongjoong : Thanks love you!

Y/n : Okay... *ends the call* love you too...

Time skip

Hongjoong and Jongho came in with an unconscious Shownu and made him lay down in my bed.
"He'll wake up by tomorrow okay? Don't worry" Hongjoong said looking at him. Jongho turned to me and engulfed me in a hug "Take care of him and yourself" he gave me a peck on my cheeks and stepped back.
Hongjoong came to me and cupped my cheeks "I'm sorry to drag you in this but we had no choice" his soft lips landed in mine for a fraction of second and he pulled away.

I smiled at both of them and sent them away going straight to my room. For a while, I sat on my bed looking at Shownu oppa but suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to open it, peeking out through the gap.

"Come down for dinner" It was Taehyung. I smiled and nodded at him, waiting until he walked away. When he was out of sight, I got outside and closed the door behind me, locking it with the key.
When I reached there Jk pulled me to the next seat beside him but Taehyung didn't allow and pulled me to him instead.
"She's sitting with me today" he glared at a whine Jungkook.
"What about me?" Jungkook whined at his brother whil he snapped at him "I don't care"
"Can we just eat?" Jimin growled, annoyed.

Jimin was legit annoyed and pissed of and the fact that I was sitting between Taehyung and Jimin was freaking me out too.
"Why do you look so nervous Choi Y/n?" Jimin asked while munching on his food with a mocking grin.
"Park Jimin.." Jin started "For your information, It's Kim Y/n"
"Whatever.." he rolled his eyes at Jin turning his head to me "I'm expecting an answer my dear sister"
"N-nothing.. why oppa?"
"Nothing it seems" he smirked while looking at his food. I felt so uneasy that I couldn't bare it anymore.
"I'm full" with that I ran to my room but the moment I got there, I heard someone groaning. I entered the room and saw Shwonu sitting on the bed.

"Oppa, you okay?" I asked him, making my way to him.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked, utterly confused.
"You're in Bts' house"
"Who brought me here?" Worry was written all over his face when he asked this.
"Hongjoong and Jongho.. is something wrong?" I raised an eyebrow while he shook his head as a no "Nothing... Can I borrow your phone for a minute?"
"Sure" I gave him my phone "I'll go get some food for you" with that I left the room and locked it from outside.

Shownu POV

She went out and I immediately called Hongjoong

OTP

Shownu : Joong?

Hongjoong : Yes baby- wait who are you? Isn't this Y/n's number?

Shwonu : It's me Shwonu

Hongjoong : Oh my god hyung! How are you feeling right now?

Shownu : Not bad. Now tell me, How did I get here? Where are the others and did y'all find Straykids' boss?

Hongjoong : Actually you were unconscious in their basement and they brought you to Doctor Lee. He recognised you so he called Yunho and we went there to get you. Doctor Lee told the straykids members that you passed away and they actually believed it. To avoid getting caught, we moved you to the safest place ever. Bts' mansion. But they have no idea you're there so be safe.

Shownu : Jeez.. so much happened..

I was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a voice which I guess is of Jimin's.
"Y/n!! Open the door sister~"

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...