6 - MONSTA X

Y/N POV

We all got home after the tiring wedding day. I dropped myslef on the couch and within no time Hobi fell on top of me.
"Ow- bye world" I acted like I was dead and he giggled.
"Sorry didn't see you sisy" with that he got off me and sat beside me.
"Y/n go change the dress" Jin said and I nodded while going to my room to change my dress. This shit heavy for real.

I decided to go on my phone but suddenly I heard the doorbell ring

I decided to go on my phone but suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored and went on my phone.

JIN POV

The doorbell rang and I opened to see 7 boys standing at the door.
"Uhm?who are you?" I asked confused as i don't know them but I've seen one of them at the wedding.
"Well we're here to see Y/n" the one whom I've seen spoke up.
"Sure, I'll call her" with that I went to call Y/n.

Y/N POV

I was about to text Mingi but suddenly Jin came into my room telling me someone's here to see me. Who might it be tho? I lazily went down and saw Shownu oppa. I sleepishly smiled at him but suddenly the 6 others jumped infront of me shocking me.
I gasped and went in for a group hug. Those 7 boys squeezing the living shit out of me. I took them to my room because my step brothers didn't look much pleased.

"Y'all are hereeee?!" I screetched at the end because of the excitement. Kihyun oppa patted my head.
"Yes and we'll be coming to your new school too" he said and winked.
"whaaattt?! Really?" I asked and all of them nodded. I smiled and did a small dance which made all of them laugh lol. Suddenly Wonho oppa spoke up.
"Do you know the speciality of today?" He asked.
"Uhm no?"

He looked at Shownu and smiled.
"It's Shownu's birthday yaay!!!"

"WHATT?!" I literally yelled and he nodded.
"OH MY GAWD! Happy Birthday oppa! We need a treat!" I jumped on him giving him a big hug. He chuckled and hugged me back "ay ay finee"

MINHYUK POV

I smiled at their bond but suddenly I got a call from Jackson. I attended the call and moved a bit further from them.

OTP

Minhyuk : Yes?

Jackson : Minhyuk you need to come here fast!

Minhyuk : What's the matter?

Jackson : Exo attacked us out of the blue and Bambam is injured. Please come here with Shownu.

Minhyuk : We'll be right there!

With that I hanged up and went to Shownu whispering all these in his ears. He nodded and told Y/n he had to go.

"But oppa isn't that too early? Y'all just came now!" Y/n whined.
"I'm sorry honey! We'll meet at school tomorrow okay?" Shownu assured her and she nodded in agreement. With that we all left the place and went straight to our mansion.

A/N POV

7 of the boys bursted into their mansion and saw Bambam in the bed. They saw his bloody arm and realised it wasn't just an injury but he was shot. His wounds were already treated by the gang doctors but the incidents raged MX. Especially Wonho.

"This is it! I've had enough of their shits! We're attacking them boys" The eldest aka Wonho shouted to the rest of MONSTA X as they made their way to get weapons. They took as much as they'll need and tracked EXO's location down with the help of Yugyeom. They went to the place with some guards in case if there is guards with EXO.

It was a garrage like place. They broke the shutter and barged it with the guys. Them shooting everywhere literally. After some minutes it was totally silent. But there comes an evil chuckle then. It's none other than EXO's leader Sehun. He chuckled and clapped his hands.
"Look what the low classes are trying" he tried to mock the boys.
"Oh now wanna see what the low classes can do?" Jooheon asked with an evil grin.
"Show m-" without even letting Sehun complete, Wonho shot him making the other members including the guards come out of their hiding place.

"You think after coming to EXO and shooting their leader, y'all can go home?" Kai asked furious while Monsta X kept quiet and just smirked. They shot him too. And within seconds they took EXO down. Blood and used bullets everywhere.

"Finally we're a step ahead" Changkyun said and the others agreed.

Kihyun looked around at the stage of the garrage at the moment.

"Guys let's just go home I wanna sleep!" Kihyun said exhausted and disgusted.

"Fine fine" Shownu replied and they all went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so an important note from author.

As I said the Mafia rankings were

1. BTS
2. ATEEZ
3. (Not now)
4. EXO
5. MONSTA X and GOT7
6. (Again not now)

As now EXO is dead so that means Monsta X's and Got7's ranking went up. That's what Changkyun meant by 'Finally we're a step ahead' i hope you don't have any confusions. Even if you have it you can comment and ask.

Current ranking :

1. BTS
2. ATEEZ
3. (UNKNOWN)
4. MONSTA X and GOT7
5. (UNKNOWN)