9 - Date

Y/N POV

Taehyung suddenly hugged me catching me off guard. "I'm sorry for being rude to you" he whispered while pulling out "we can start over and I'll be a good brother I swear"
I looked at him like he was zombie. No words coming out of my mouth. He slightly shaked me bringing me out of the trance.

"O-oh..sure!" I said and gave him a slight smile.
"Thanks! So to make it up to you, let's go eat dinner from outside?" He raised an eyebrow excitedly.
"Oh bu-"
"She's coming with me!" I was interrupted by Jungkook walking in with an annoyed expression.

"Stay out of this little brother! I'm taking her" Taehyung snarled at Jungkook.
"You wish" Jungkook said shooting him a death stare. Before they could fight, I decided to interrupt them.
"Fine fine! I'll come with both of you guys! But only under one condition" I hesitated to say the rest, thinking about the consequences that might come.
"What's it?" Taehyung asked interrupting my train of thoughts.
"Only if you guys let me go out with Mingi and the boys" I blurted out, expecting any answer from them.
"The 8 boys?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah.."
"No" Jungkook rather blurted out without any emotions. This wasn't my plan shit.
"Please!!" I decided to push them further more.
"I said no and that's it-"

"What's up guys?" Jin interrupted Jungkook while walking in.
"They ain't letting me go out with Mingi and the others!" I complained just to earn a stare from Taehyung and Jungkook.
"Well it's for your safety! We don't like that guys at all" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the end.
"Woah woah wait! Mr.Kim Taehyung from when did you start caring about her?" Jin asked kinda amused.
"Now.." Jungkook said and faked an annoyed face making Jin chuckle a bit before darting his eyes towards me.
"Oppa can I please go?" I asked him with puppy eyes.
He nodded "Sure but make sure to get home before it's too late"
I hugged him out of joy and ran into my room to get ready.

A/N POV

"What the hell hyung?" Jungkook partially yelled at Jin with a shocked expression.
"Don't worry we'll send some guards to follow them along" with that he left the living room.

...........

After sometime, Y/n got ready.

She looked at herself in the mirror with a proud grin

She looked at herself in the mirror with a proud grin. Telling herself that she looks amazing with this dress on.

BTS were chilling on the couch when they heard the calling bell. Jimin went to open it.

"Hey we're here to take Y/n with us" Seonghwa said.
"Huh?" Jimin asked him out of confusion but Jin pushed him away and made the guys sit on the couch.
"You guys wait! I'll call Y/n" with that he went to call Y/n but both of them didn't seem much happy when they came downstairs. Probably because of the dress she's wearing.
"I'll let you wear it now cause you're late, the moment you get back. I'm burning the dress down" Jin whispered to Y/n making her sigh. This dress was something she loved so much. She walked over to Ateez making them stand up. All of them amazed by how pretty she looked with this dress on. Not only ateez but BTS was also amazed.
"Let's go?" Mingi asked while Y/n nodded.
"It's better if you just go and never come back" Namjoon mumbled under his breathe but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. The guys didn't like it at all and San looked like he was about to throw hands. Y/n noticed this and dragged them out after bidding goodbyes to her brothers.

"Namjoon! Wasn't that a bit too much?" Jin asked him with a rather angry expression while Namjoon just shrugged and went to his room.

They all got inside the car and Y/n shot a glare to San "What were you thinking? You guys will be dead ass if you try hurting them"
San rolled his eyes "Fine fine"

HONGJOONG POV

We all were heading to the restaurant but I saw a black car coming behind us.. I have a strong feeling it's following us but it can't too.. so I decided to keep quiet for now.

We all entered the place and took Y/n to the table we've decorated. She gasped at the sight and turned to give Mingi a hug. Aish I wish I was standing there.

We all sat down and started eating while talking. I kept looking over to my side after noticing some guys fully dressed in black. Seonghwa seemed to notice my upset face and nudged my shoulder slightly "What's up?" I whispered not wanting to ruin Yeosang's and Y/n's moment. "Well the guys at the left, saw them?" Seonghwa nodded and I continued "They've been following us since the start" I said with worry written all over my face. Seonghwa quickly took out his phone and called a guard to come here and keep an eye on those guys right there. And within no time, I got a call from Minghyuk hyung.

OTP

Hongjoong : Yes Hyung?

Minhyuk : Is everything alright? I heard you asked for some guards.

Hongjoong : It's nothing, I feel like someone's following us

Minhyuk : Do you want us to come there? We don't want to ruin your lovebug moment tho.

I rolled my eyes at him

Hongjoong : Nah hyung we're fine.

Minhyuk : Okay then take care! Keep Y/n and yourselves safe.

With that he hanged up and I spent the rest of the time eating, talking with Y/n and keeping an eye out for those guys out there.

Y/N POV

The guys and I left the place, heading back to my home. It felt like I've just been there for some minutes but Jin called me telling it was too late already. I didn't wanted the moment to end but I guess It has to.
We all reached the home and I got out. I was about to walk away when Hongjoong held my hand. "I'll come with you till the door" he said and got out of the car. I didn't mind anyways, the mansion being so large was so boring. It took enough time to get to the door. We walked as slowly as we can. Once I was infront of the door, I turned to Hongjoong.
"Thank you to all of you guys! I had a good time" I smiled at him earning a smile back. His smile was something I would wish to stare at all day. "Anything for you" he said.
I chuckled at him "okay then bye goodni-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips against mine. I can feel my body tensing but he holded my hand making me calm down. I started kissing him back. It was sweet, his soft lips totally matching the rythm of my lips. We finally pulled out with a smile on both of our faces. "Good night" he said as I opened the door and walked in the house, smiling like an idiot.

"Y/n?" A voice startled me. I turned around to see Jin at the end of the stairs. "You okay? You look so red. Do you have a fever or something?" He asked while making his way towards me. I couldn't hold the smile in and I was a literal tomato right now. I shrugged at him "I'm okay oppa. I'll go sleep now" with that I ran to my room. The red tint on my cheek still there.

MEANWHILE WITH ATEEZ
A/N POV

"Boss it's BTS' guard. They had the Bangtan boys Army tatto on their hand and I heard them talk about Miss Y/n being safe" the guard said and bowed at them taking his leave.

"I thought it might be some rival groups phew" San sighed.

"Yeah..uhm well guys.." Hongjoong started.
"What?" All of them turned to their leader sitting on one of the couches with heat rising up to his cheeks remembering about the kiss.
"I kissed Y/n.. it was my first kiss" he said.
"It was her first kiss too" Shownu said with a smirk and all of the members looked like they'd throw out Hongjoong any moment.
Hongjoong smirked at the guys' face "We'll agh! Her lips was so soft!! It felt like heaven" Hongjoong started bragging but in no time all of the ateez memebers jumped on him starting a whole ass fight like they're still kids.
"YOU BRATTT!!!" Seonghwa yelled at Hongjoong while the others also started yelling and kept attacking him with the cushions.
Shownu chuckled at the sight and mumbled to himself. "I wish it stays like this forever"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Baby carrots = carrot children

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------