5 - Wedding day

A/N POV

"Y/n ah come here let me do your hair!!!" Jisoo called out to Y/n who was playing in her phone.
"Fineee" Y/n whined and went to her to do her hairstyle.

Y/N POV

I did a spin to show Jungkook oppa my outfit.
"How's it?" I asked him while Jisoo unnie giggled at me.
"It looks the best on you princess!" He said and patted my head. "Be ready and come downstairs well leave in some minutes" with that he went downstairs.

Jisoo unnie helped me out on some accesories and we both went downstairs too to see all my step brothers waiting.
"Let's go?" Jin oppa asked and I nodded as yes.

A/N POV

All of them reached at the wedding spot which looked simple but extremely pretty.

Some of their relatives was already there including their business partners too so the boys went to talk with them while Jisoo went to get a drink

Some of their relatives was already there including their business partners too so the boys went to talk with them while Jisoo went to get a drink. Y/n just stood there. She doens't know anyone.. but suddenly she felt someone backhug her so she looked back just to see Jongho smiling widely.
Trying hard to hide her pink face she smiles back at him while the others were walking up to them.

"Yo Y/n" San came up to her and flashed her a smile as she returned it.
"Hey guys! I was thinking why y'all aren't here yet haha" Y/n chuckled and greeted the other members.
"We're on time right?" Seonghwa asked with a grin and Y/n nodded as the reply.

They all chit chatted for some minutes but suddenly San spoke up "Y/n aren't you gonna show us your mom?"

"Oh yes I wanna see how this pretty girl's mother is!" Wooyoung said excitedly earning a giggle from Y/n.
"Sure sure!Come with me! Jisoo unnie you too" Y/n said as she started walking to where her mom was getting ready.

"Mom?" Y/n peeked her head inside for permission making her mother chuckle. "Come in honey"

Y/n went inside with the boys and Jisoo. The moment her mother sees Mingi and Jisoo. She hugs them both and ask about their life. Everyone smiled at the sight.

"By the way mom these are my new friends" with that Y/n introduced the guys to her mother.

"Friends?ow that hurt" Yeosang whispered to the others while Hongjoong poked his shoulders to keep his mouth shut.

After getting to know her mother, they went out and sat somewhere.

Y/N POV

I was looking around and suddenly my eyes got stuck at a familiar face. I was confused if it's really him but suddenly he smiled at me. Okay now I'm 100% sure it's him.
"SHOWNU OPPA?!"
(A/n : Bro this oppa shit makes me cringe sm help)
I ran to him and hugged him tight.
"I missed you so much" I said and smiled at him.
"Same! But why are you here?" He asked while the other members came to us.
"It's my mom's wedding duh"

"Wait what?! Really?" He asked kind of surprised. "Yup by the way where are the others" I asked him
"Well you know I was the only one who got invited" he shrugged and hugged Jisoo.

A/N POV

"It's been a long huh" Shownu said while hugging Jisoo.
"Yes but your acting is still bad" she said while giggling and hugged back.

"Guys My brothers are calling me I'll be right back okay?" With that Y/n left.

Suddenly shownu flicked Jisoo "How dare you blame my acting?"
Jisoo whined in pain while the others chuckled.
"Hyung she's right though.. you knew her mom was the bride and that's the reason why we all are here and the reason you are moving to the school and the way you tried to act surprised.. we tried our best not laugh help-" Wooyoung said while screeching.
"You wanna get your ass slapped that bad?" Shownu glared at Wooyoung who's literally hiding behind Mingi.

"Enough enough!" Hongjoong said. "Hyung there's a problem.."
"What is it?" Shownu asked.
"Well... We all like Y/n and uhm.. W-we don't know how we should uhmm..." Hongjoong sighed.
"Confess?" Shownu raised an eyebrow and Hongjoong nodded.
"I'm here for that my boys! And also Got7 will be moving to this school with us too. We can't risk Y/n's life. After being the step sister of the most powerful mafia boys she's gonna be in big trouble. We're the one who have to keep our promise" Shownu said and everyone nodded.

"Now let's go the wedding will start soon" Jisoo said and they all made their way to the place where the wedding was held.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------