4 - Happiness

Y/N POV

After all the chaos I had this day, I was so happy that the day is finally over. Me , Jisoo and the boys went outside and bid goodbyes to each other. I saw BTS waiting for me so I went straight to them.

A/N POV

Ateez and Jisoo bid their goodbyes to Y/n. After she was out of sight 8 of the boys sighed.

"I love her! It's fixed she's mine" said Wooyoung while smiling like an idiot.
"You look like an idiot right now Woo" Jisoo said while mockingly smiling at him.
"Love does turn people into idiots but don't expect me to give her to you!" Hongjoong said and everybody's jaw touched the floor. The cold hearted leader of theirs have feelings for an introvert, shy, cute and innocent girl? Man all of them froze on their spot.
One by one all of them started confessing their affection towards the girl. Annoyed Jisoo tried to stop them but they were so stubborn to stop. Meanwhile there is Mingi who regrets showing her to the boys.

Finally he lost it.

"Guys stop I liked her first!" Mingi whined to the others and Jisoo almost had a heart attack. Her face looked terrified lol.
"Excuse me?! You? Song Mingi? Has a crush on his bestfriend? But I? Kim Jisoo? Didn't knew about this?!" Jisoo tried to make it as dramatic as possible but Mingi just blushed it off. All of her efforts going to waste.
"I loved her since childhood.." he paused and smiled thinking about it. "Shownu hyung already know about that! And after all we are here to protect her so.. he adviced me to win her heart but..." He glared at the 7 boys who were standing there dumbfounded. "What can I do right now noona ?

Jisoo smirked. Because he called her noona which happens so rarely ad he only does that when he needs her to do something. She thought for a while and brought up an idea.

"This may sound dumb but.. what about 8 of you guys date her?" The moment these words came out from Jisoo's mouth the others shot a glare at her.

"Excuse me? She'll think we're all some creeps if we say that! Man it'll be so wierd even to say that" Jongho complained about the idea but there was some people who liked it.

"I actually like that idea" spoke Mingi.
"Jongho" he turned to the maknae to explain this to him. "We all are here to protect Y/n isn't it? If we are dating it'll be much easier for us to keep her safe and sound"

At first no one understood but slowly they all started getting the point and agreed to it.

While they were chatting about this Yeosang suddenly got a call and the atmosphere changed into a cold one. Alerting everyone including Jisoo. Jisoo understood the thing and went home while the others went on to a specific place.

Y/N POV

I was in the car with my step brothers. No body dared to talk and I didn't even felt like sitting with them as most of them laughed at me while the Lisa girl were being so rude to me.  I was lost in my thoughts but I felt a Han Don my shoulders and I looked back to see Jin with a slight smile.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine.." I didn't look up at him but replied.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you today... At recess I wasn't in a good mood! But uhm I swear! I'll make it up to you" he said and gave me an assuring smile and me who trust everyone easily trusted him and smilrd back. I hope he won't break my trust.

As we were talking we felt 6 pair of eyes on us. I looked up to see the other glaring us with fire in their eyes. I just stared at them blankly..
"Uh..-"

"Shut up! Now you accepting her huh?" Jimin yelled at me and Jin. Jin looked so done and annoyed as he didn't reply anything but ignore him.

"Stop it Jimin! She's our sister" Hoseok said and I really felt so happy.
"Woah what? My foot! What happened to y'all after recess? Sympathy? For this bitch-" Jimin seemed so pissed off but Jin didn't let him finish but..
"Better stop it Jimin! She's our sister! Tomorrow it will get official and once more if i hear you calling her anything bad, you're dead" he shot a glare at Jimin and shut him up. I mumbled a thanks to him.