|| N & READER GO MEET MARIO ¹ ||

Confused, let me explain.
So Serial Designation N makes two appearances in a animators videos, there called SMG4, and I'm pretty sure there helping in making Murder Drones or something idk, but GLITCH productions and SMG4 are friends I'm pretty sure
So I decided: what if I add in the reader into those advertisements just so people can see more of Serial Designation N and the Reader while there waiting for the first episode and stuff ... AND SO THATS WHAT I EXACTLY DID.

- This will contain possibly Swearing and violence
- This is all in 3rd person, but whenever it shows like someone else talking like the narrator, it not me, it's N or the readers thoughts without it being specified
- Don't pester me about messing up pronouns or whatever, I barely do 3rd person writing
- Reader lore
- THE ORIGINAL VIDEO IS BY SMG4

-----

"N, are you sure we're even in the right place?"

"Positive!"

"Okay well - take me for the insane type but ... "
Looking around, they seemed to be in some sort of castle, not in the familiar snowy plain that was called home " ... I feel like we went out too far for Worker Drones." [Name] stated, crossing their arms nervously. They never exactly felt nervous or scared, but the unusual scenery of the place made them feel like they needed to flee ... now. "Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing hurts you!" He cooed, holding them to his side as he wrapped his arm around their shoulder, trying to reassure them. "Yeah - uh, thanks for the reassurance, but I think we should just get J to lead us there this ti - "

[Name] was cut off from the sound of a male voice, seeming to come from the basement.
Both N and [Name] redirected there attention to the source of the loud voice, unsure of what to do exactly. "Maybe ... you did lead us to the right place?" [Name] mumbled, unsure what the fuck was going on anymore - also HOW THE FUCK WERE THEY NOT DEAD YET?! ITS LITERALLY DAYLIGHT?! "Let's go check it out." N whispered, releasing their shoulder and grabbing their hand, bringing them along with him without a choice. Though they didn't mind, they were find with N dragging them along to wherever as long as it doesn't involve J or V ... okay well - they did sorta get along with V from time to time.

N opened the door slowly and quietly, both of them peeking into the room to see ...
A short red clothing male human. [Name] now felt even more uncomfortable with the situation. N released their hand, confusing them for a second as they were desperate to have the comfort of the kind Disassembly Drone, but was quick to realize he was going to go kill the small human. N's screen flicked to an X mark as his hands shifted out to claws with his metal bladed wings sprouting out of his back. [Name] felt embarrassed for almost clinging back onto N for comfort, trying to reassure themselves that they didn't need it, that they were perfectly fine without any sort of comfort.

[Name] leaned against the doorway, lightly swaying their tail like a swing as N slowly approached the human.
Looking at the human, they noticed a few things, like how they seemed to be watching videos or something. "Well, I hope Mario never runs into those spooky robot guys!" The human cheered, confusing [Name] with who they were talking about. The human seemed to be laughing at random things, not noticing the approaching threat as N slowly made his way over to the human. Then [Name] began to question some things, like why the fuck they were going after a human. Sure it doesn't work for JCJension - supposedly - but what's the point of attacking a human? There useless to them! They weren't created to even go after humans, and to add to the list, HUMANS DONT EVEN HAVE OIL! But N only continued to slowly approach the distracted human, not careing what he would get out of it other than committing a crime.