|| N & READER GO MEET MARIO ² ||

Last part to this, probably gonna be more shorter, but have it.
I'm only doing this because I wanna desperately write more stuff of the reader and N

- This will possibly contain Swearing
- This is all in third person
- Slight violence//murder
- THE ORIGINAL VIDEO IS BY SMG4

----

Mario was was walking down the hallway, heading to check in on someone

He arrived at his friends door, opening to expect the last thing that he would think or seeing today, or seeing ever again.

In the room was N, holding up his coated friend who was in agonizing pain as N's claws were jabbed into him. [Name] was there as well, both of them looking hostile as ever as both their screens displayed their lifeless X marked screens. "OW MY OVERYS." The coated creature cried out in a robotic voice. "WHY DID I PRETEND I WAS A ROBOT TO GET OUT OF WORK TODAY, WHY?" The coated creature struggled in N's grasp as [Name]'s tail swung around. Mario watched speechless at the scene before him as he got flashback to his first time meeting N and [Name]. "OH NO, I'M BEING MURDERED BY A RO - " Mario smashed the door close just before he saw his friend get slashed to death. Although the victim was already dead [Name] jabbed their tail into the coated creature, getting nothing out of it other than N's grip of the creature being released. [Name] removed their tail from the dead coated creature as their screen flicked to a look of disappointment. They looked towards N, standing up straight as they crossed their arms. "That was boring, I didn't even get to have a hit on it when it was alive." [Name] hissed out as N's screen flicked back to normal as well. "Wellll .... we could go looking for something else?" He offered, putting one of his claws on his hip.

Mario stood outside, staring at the door in shock and fear,
As he began getting flashbacks to the missiles, the murdering of Toad who's ... still in the same place after almost an entire year of there first meeting, and N breaking his set up ... "EH, it's probably nothin'." He dismissed the flashbacks and the murder of one of his friends, heading elsewhere as he hummed a tune to himself. He yelped in suprise, bumping into a tall metal thing that he didn't notice before because he had his eyes closed.

He looked up, coming face to face with N and a grumpy [Name], though he didn't know why they were grumpy.
N had a confused look on his screen, as if looking through his memory system to try and figure out why the small red clothed human looked so familiar. "Oh hey Mario!" N waved at him in glee, now seeming to remember all the events that happened almost a year ago, with the slip up to heading to the wrong place - and N and [Name] got it confirmed by J that they did end up in the wrong place. - Mario stared at them, not knowing exactly how to ... interact with the two from their last meeting. "Uhh .... hi?" Mario greeted, unsure of how to respond. [Name] was about to say something, but was quickly cut off by N. "My names
N, " He reintroduced, though both Mario and [Name] didn't have a single clue as to why he decided to state his name again. " and that's [Name]!" He pointed towards the Disassembly Drone beside him who didn't comment on his reintroduction, only have this extremely disappointed and annoyed look, one of them aiming at Mario. "And We're in search for the flesh of one - thousand screaming victims to snack on!" N explained in a chipper voice, neither of the Disassembly Drones finding it as an issue. "Sounds tasty." [Name] hummed, unable to stop the saliva that drooled from their mouth, the trip here was so long that they may overheat by now. N looked away from the group. "Or was that .... one thousand puppies to pat? Hmmm ... " N mumbled to himself, placing his hand on his chin as he was now deep in thought.

"Yeah, okay, why's your friend so grumpy?" Mario questioned, feeling the uncomfortable glare from [Name].
"Oh I don't know, " they hummed in a innocent voice, placing their hands behind their back. " maybe it's because of your SATANIC RITUAL AWAKENING THAT BROUGHT YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD AND SHUTTED DOWN MY ENTIRE SYSTEM?! ... I'm suprised a simple human was able to make my entire system shut down by that." They crossed their arms, still having that grumpy look on their screen. "Oh come on, you only shutted down." Mario dismissed [Name]'s crisis. "For a week." They squinted there eyes at him, giving him death threats by just that simple look. "And I didn't get to watch my spooky memes because J was mad at me ... " N whispered.

|

|

|

"N, your worthless and useless, but now you're also insane and delusional." J snapped at N
who was wheeping in a corner for his high concern for [Name]'s safty. "Its the truth, we went out to where you told us to go, then we went to a kingdom where two humans were, SMG4 and Mario, then Mario came back from the dead and shut down [Name]'s system." He explained, as J gave him the most confused and enraged look. "Listen, I don't like it that [Name] spends time around you, but I'm glad they're still useful and didn't pick up anything from you." She hissed, having her hands placed on her hips. Before N could respond, V spoke up.

"Good news, or the bad news?" V quizzed, looking towards the two Disassembly Drones that were arguing.
"Good new!" N was quick to call, desperate to know that [Name] was fine. Despite V barley acknowledging N's existence, and forgetting every little thing about him, and sometimes even forgetting that they had a third member of the team, answered his question. "The good news is that [Name]'s system is properly working and will go through with the rebooting stage properly." V stated, looking away from the rebooting Done back over to the two. "And the bad news?" J quizzed, looking at [Name] for a split second. "Ehhhh ... the rebooting process will take a week." She stated in a monotone voice, sitting down in one of the chairs of the landing pod.

J already knew what was coming next. "N, please, for the love of JCJension, don - "
"NOOOOO - "

|

|

|

An odd silence filled the room as [Name] finished up the story, only going off of what J told them.
"Annyyyywayyssss .... " N hummed out, embarrassed by the memories of his cries of guilt and fear. And honestly, it's understandable why he would react that way, [Name] is his only friend, so not being able to communicate to them is like talking to a rock. " .... mind if we, FEAST ON YOUR CORPSE?" N and [Name] both in usion switched to their hunting mode, as [Name] really only wanted revenge on Mario.

Though Mario was walking away slowly and casually, pretending he didn't just get threatened by two homocidal robots.
The two switched back to their normal state as they looked over at the sneaking away Mario. "Hey, where ya going buddy?" N called, confused with Mario trying to leave them both.

Within a instant Mario began yelling in fear, running for his life as [Name] watched,
startled by Mario's obnoxious yelling. N had a sad and worried expression crossed over his face, confused with why Mario was fleeing from them. "Mario?!" N called in disappointment, wondering why he was running away. "Wait, MARIO!" N took off, flying after Mario within a instant. [Name] only watched, hoping that they would never come back to this place by accident
... EVER again.

 EVER again