|| ⁴ ||

|| WARNINGS ||
⤷ Photography above belongs to original photographer
⤷ Angest
⤷ Violence
⤷ [Name] lore

|| WARNINGS ||⤷ Photography above belongs to original photographer⤷ Angest⤷ Violence⤷ [Name] lore

"Oh, COME ON! What did I do wrong?!"

"Its not that you did anything wrong,
it's just that your a threat at the moment."

"N, come on,
I'm convinced now about Uzi and all that stuff.
You believe, me right?"

"Eeeehhh ... "

"Seriously?"

I slumped down into the chair, grumbling angered words.
"Until we can trust you, then I will consider removing the chains." Uzi explained to me as as a slightly swayed the chair from side to side, finding the chain uncomfortable. I felt like a fucking dog on a leash, who even knows the day when I'll get this thing off me. Maybe that day will never come. "Well ... " N began talking, trying his best to hide away his nervous voice " Its not that bad, like ... not needing to worry about getting overheated from sunlight!" N tried to reassure me, but it wasn't working. "And how I'll overheat from the lack of oil I can obtain." I turned away from the two in my chair, regretting even letting the thought of Uzi being a better leader than J enter my mind for a split second. "I would ... prefer to not think about that downside." N hesitated.

Uzi sighed, probably getting annoyed with me and all my concerns.
"Listen, we'll get you whatever you want to survive." Uzi explained to me as I only frowned with an angered look. "But you need to understand that our first encounter wasn't the best to leading to a friendship." She explained, as I felt her trying to pull my chair back around. I jumped out of my seat, trying to get at her as I showed off my sharp fangs to her. She jumped back with contracted pupils, being pulled to N's side as he got into a protective stance. He had this look on his screen that I've never seen before, like he was mad or upset at me. It was ... an unusual feeling from his new shown emotion. I ignored it though, falling back into my seat as a bored expression covered over my screen. "So you chose N." I rolled my head back, staring at the wall of the landing pod as I crossed my legs.

Uzi groaned, getting fed up with my, pushing N out of her way as his pupils contracted in suprise.
Something in my system ticked, continuously getting annoyed with her shoving and ordering N around for these past two days. "CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND, YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE N, YOU'RE MORE LIKE V IF ANYTHING. With all your sociopathic rants about oil and trying to threaten me all the time!" She bursted out, waving her hands around as a ragged expression was covered over her screen. It was silent for a second as I placed my head of my hand, squinting at her as she waited for a response from me. "Come on, can't you take a joke from time to time?!" I laughed out, rolling my head back as N seemed to watch cautiously, ready to get in when needed. "Oh - wait, " I stopped laughing as I tapped my chin, pretending to think " you're a Worker Drone, of course you wouldn't understand those sorts of jokes." I cooed quietly, leaning forward a bit in my chair as I got closer to her face, smiling at her.