|| ⁵ ||

|| WARNINGS ||
⤷Photography above belongs to original photographer
⤷ [Name] lore
⤷ Swearing

|| WARNINGS ||⤷Photography above belongs to original photographer⤷ [Name] lore⤷ Swearing

•• SYSTEM POWERING ON ••

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
•• SYSTEM POWERED ON ••

I blinked a few times, being woken more earlier than usual. "Hey, [Name]."
An unfamiliar voice spoke as I yawned, trying to move in my chair to face towards the voice, but couldn't from someone holding the chair by the arm rest, though I wasn't too bothered by it. Memories began flowing through my system as I looked towards N, the unfamiliar voice. I stared at him with a tired look as he was crouched down, laying his head on his arms that were on the arm rest. His tail swayed around a bit, almost excitedly as I took notice of his slightly glitching screen. "Hey N." I croaked out, seeming to stop his glitching as his pupils contracted. "O - oh uh, hey [Name]." He stuttered out, retracting away from the arm rest within a instant as a glitched blush went across his screen. He avoided all eye contact with me, looking to another part of the room as he fiddled with his hair nervously.

I let out a soft laugh, confused with his behavior before regaining all my memories.
I stared at him for a second, enjoying the small friendly moment between us, but that doesn't mean I'm still not mad at him for how he took Uzi's side. "What are you doing here." I grumbled out, giving him a disappointed look. He looked over to me, now having a sad look as he gave me a quick glance before staring at the floor. "I wanted to talk ... " He whispered, not making any eye contact with me. Assuming it was daylight was the only reason as to why he would be so quiet talking - I shifted my chair a bit, looking over at V - and probably because he doesn't want to wake up V to interupt us.
Though I'd prefer to have that done, I'll listen to him.

"Whatcha wanna talk about?" I quizzed, still not staring at him,
instead looking across the room as if I were talking to a ghost or were going insane. He was quiet for a second, sighing before continuing. "Well - actually, I wanted to give you something first to ... fix our friendship?" He didn't sound too sure on what he was trying to say, scratching the back of his head as he went to pick up something behind him. He revealed ... a can. I continued staring at him, only sharpening my gaze on him. "How is that suppose to fix anything?" I hissed at him as his pupils contracted. "No no no, it's a can of oil." He quickly explained to me, raising up his hand to try and calm me down. My screen shifted to a more interested look, not saying anything as I took the can of oil out of his grasp. I was almost on the verge of overheating, so this is a miracle. I waste a second to start drinking from the can of oil, finding it odd to not be consuming it from a Worker Drones body, but it'll have to do. As I was drinking, I could see N watching me with content, and it made me feel ... uncomfortable.