|| IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ||

This was not Proofread!

This book isn't discontinued
I've just been trying to do things for myself and spend time doing other things
But I have been thinking about the book
And I don't know how else to say it other than this book won't have another chapter come out until the entire season 1 is out

I know its a long time, but trust me, it'll be worth it.
My writing style has been changing over the years, so I know that writing the next chapter will completely change how characters act, or do things.
I really take importance to how characters act so it really shows there emotions and so people can understand their personality better, so I'm definitely rewriting the book.

The only chapter you can expect as of right now getting a rewrite would be the prolouge and the chapters to the pilot.

But the main reason I've been having difficulties in trying to write the story is because of N and Uzi's interactions. Whether it's ment to be friendly or romantic, it making difficulties for me to try and get N and the Reader to talk more throughout the book. Since the reader is ment to sort of take V's place a few times, as shown in the fight between the Reader and N, there first interaction in the prolouge, it's making it hard for me to make the reader grow more romantic feelings towards N throughout the story since N is spending more time with Uzi throughout the series. But I've solved a few of those problems so N and the Reader can interact more, but some things will stay the same because I can't change it without making it confusing. Like when N and Uzi fight Doll, I can't change that because it wouldn't make sense for the reader to be fighting Doll solo instead of it being Uzi fighting Doll solo.

I'm also not very invested in giving the reader much of there own lore which is why I've been having difficulties making the next chapter, but now the lore for the reader won't even make sense since now we know more about the Absolute Solver. But I could say some things that could add to the characters lore in the story that would then help in making those things make sense, but even if I did do that, more lore could come out explaining more about the Absolute Solver, and then I need to add in some more stuff for it to make sense, but I don't want to keep doing that because I don't feel motivated enough to add in filler chapters on the readers lore. So instead, the reader will be a normal Disassembly Drone in the rewrite, because of the series only last 1 season, I can't make time for the reader to find out all this stuff about them that won't fit with the timeline. So instead, the story will just be about the series lore, and N and the Reader slowly falling in love with each other.