|| ³ ||

|| WARNINGS ||
⤷ Swearing
⤷ Self manipulation
⤷ Violence//Killing//blood
⤷ Stalking
⤷ Photography above belongs to original photographer

|| WARNINGS ||⤷ Swearing ⤷ Self manipulation⤷ Violence//Killing//blood⤷ Stalking⤷ Photography above belongs to original photographer

I looked outside towards where the sun was slowly setting.
I was the first to power on, almost attacking Uzi once I was up because of my memories not all booting up within my system. But gladly, I didn't inflict any sort of harm to her, or else who knows how angered and saddened N would get from the sight before him. But honestly, I would've been happy to kill Uzi right there and then, but then the whole thing with N and stuff doesn't mix too well with it all. And it didn't help that I wanted oil so desperately right now.

There were many issues with me unlike other Disassembly Drones,
it made me almost get decommissioned from all the issues in my system. Like how it takes more longer for my memories to boot up, or how my system was more fragile unlike V and N's, as proven in the fight with N, or how my memory system will create new tabs that don't even hold any memories, just static. And I've had to live with these issues ever since we arrived to Copper - 9. I told J about it unwillingly to see if she could try to fix my system, but she told me that it would cause dangerous problems to my system, possibly leading me to the point of permanently shutting down if she tried to even fix my system.

But the one thing that bothered me the most, was my name.
Every Disassembly Drone had a letter for their name, it was never explained why, it was just that way. I would probably consider myself lucky to even have a unique name unlike all the other Disassembly Drones ... if it weren't for the fact that I was never treated like I was lucky to even have a unique name from the bunch. Instead of being called by a letter, I was given a literal full letter name. Like Uzi or that other Worker Drone Thad that V tried killing. It just didn't make sense to me, It was completely unfair, and the humans either couldn't care or just didn't notice. And they only made it worse by calling me by that name, especially worse when other Disassembly Drones were around, and I hated it. They never added in the Serial Designation part, nor even said Disassembly Drone [Name]. It was hell living up there. And I'm glad I was able to leave.

So now I was stuck with J, V and N. How did I deal with the problem there?
I made up a random letter, and said that was my name. Non of them honestly cared though. V just wanted to go hunting after all of our introductions, N greeted me to make me feel welcome which I ... was more paranoid of the three. And J, J just gaze me this suspicious look that made me internationally panic if she knew. But she didn't say anything, instead flying off as N went following after V without a moments hesitation. I just stood there alone, really I was just alone if anything. It may sound like I get along with V and J, but they just ignore me, they never insult me, never threaten me, they just ignore my existence. And only a week later J got my real name from the company because she's already heard a Disassembly Drones name with that letter. My immediate response to her finding out was to just stand there and wait for the bunches of laughter and insults, but instead she just scoffed, saying I lost some of her trust before flying off. And V through time soon found out, I don't know how, but she reacted the way I expected, laughter and insults. It bothered me, but I didn't do anything about it. I wanted to run away so badly when she would come and pester me about my name, but I couldn't, I knew Disassembly Drones like her would take that as a weakness to use against me, so I lived with it. And within two months, she slowly grew bored and began to pester me less about it, and completely stopped the insults. She would only do it on certain occasions to trigger me ...
Which she successfully accomplished everytime.