Chapter 1

After the events of the Mighty Morphin, Dino Thunder, Dino Charge and Beast Morphers teams successfully defeated his Chimera Zord, Evox crushed a nearby crystal in the titular dimension.

"Allies, minions, and generals of three different teams by my side and I still lost!"

"It's alright Master, we'll succeed," Scrozzle whimpered around. "You still have your body. Maybe I can spice up the reincarnation device to enhance Robo-Blaze and Robo-Roxy."

"That won't be necessary. I will not have my underlings run the risk of out performing me."

"Then what should we do? It's not like we can make more Rangers."

"Ahh, Scrozzle, you've given me quite the idea. What was the most recent team before this timeline?"

The living robotic-samurai kitbash searched through his Power Ranger files and found his answer. "The Ninja Steel Power Rangers, I believe. But Master Evox, why them?"

"We were defeated by Rangers with years of experience and knowledge of different dimensions. A team so green, so youthful, and naive, are perfect prey to weaken the Rangers. Other rangers around the world can still access their powers in some capacity and form. For my true power to be unleashed, I need more power, data, and resources to crush the Beast Morphers and Grid Battleforce. So first, we'll weaken two teams and delete their data," blasting several streams of crystal into dust. "Permanently."

"So what's the plan?"

"Build more compliance collars from Ryjack's arsenal. We're going to need a few," going out of his way to include more materials, "additional help."

Scrozzle laughed with glee. "I know the perfect people for the job."

At Coral Harbor, Roxy was busy finishing up extra clean on the beach and put the metal detector to the side when she overheard the sound of some people in danger. Her instincts from ranger training kicked in and rushed to the scene of the crime, spotting a series of Tronics in the field. Blaze showed up around her.

"Should we contact Grid Battleforce?"

"Please they're Tronics, we can handle a few of them."

Both of them rushed into the battle. Despite being out of practice, the two jumped in with kicks. Blaze focused on blocking and parrying the metallic menaces while Roxy pulled away others to safety. Once everyone was mostly out of range, Roxy went all in with fast fist gun strikes to one and dodged another for Blaze to strike their head down. However, the Tronics refused to go down.

"Wait, that's it," darting her eyes behind for him to follow. She ran up the coast walk, flipping over the handlebars connecting the sidewalk to the beach to fool the Tronics. One of which followed and crashed on the floor while the two who followed her were on the receiving end of the garbage can she filled up earlier and deactivated before disintegrating.

However, the third finally unveiled the claw blasters. Its shots destroyed the can and blew Roxy back. Just as the Tronic charged up its blast, Blaze hurled the metal detector into its head. It bounced off the machine, and Roxy jumped off the ground, catching it before smacking his head off.

"Tronics: Eliminated," Blaze said before laughing and handing it back to Roxy.

"I'd thought you'd made a Overdrive rangers joke. I wonder what Tyzonn and Vella are up to. Do you think they finally tied the knot?"

"That's their life. Who knows, same thing might happen to you and Ravi one day."

She lightly jabbed him on the shoulders. "You think so? Well that's a long way to go into the future. Maybe when Evox is finally defeated, we could spend more time together."

Blaze sighed. "True. But don't you ever want to get back into the Ranger suits. Evox," gripping his hands, "stole that us from us. Our bodies, our faces, who we are."

A group of civilians walked by them when they noticed their faces and headed into the opposite direction. Grid Battleforce did their best to address the public about the situation, but they lowered their heads knowing that wouldn't always be the case.

"I wanna get back in there. And show the public we're still the city's heroes."

She knew his heart was genuine, and couldn't disagree, looking at the starfish she picked up earlier. That was a symbol of revitalization and life. Maybe it was time for them to get back into the field. At the same time, they had just gotten back to their families, worried about their conditions for months now. Evox made duplicates of them, but there was no risk he could try to take them over again.

"I'll think about it. It's a lot to take into consideration."

He nodded. "I get that. But we owe Devon and the others something for freeing us."

She was about to agree when another woman of similar showed up to them.

"Megan?!"

"Blaze, Roxy! Um, did you spot a couple of Tronics nearby?" They pointed to the ones they just destroyed. "That was my bad. Steel, Ben and Betty were messing around in the lab when they reactivated some we were using for testing and training. That's on me."

Blaze was surprised to see her again. He remembered her opportunistic nature back when they were cadets but even his Avatar wasn't present during her initial firing.

Roxy wasn't. "You got the job back? See I told you it would work out. The Lion, er. Beast X King Zord looks so majestic in battle."

Yeah, scratching her head. "Too bad it turned out Evox possessed the mayor and tricked me into making it so he could have his own evil zord, but," nervously laughing, "it all worked out."

"Rangers always find a way," Roxy beamed with joy. The two girls briefly hugged.

"Anyway, what were you two doing here besides cleaning up my mess?"

"We were thinking about getting back in the field."

"Well we're not sure yet."

"Oh. Hmm, I'll see what I can do. It might be temporarily, but I have an idea I'll have to run by the commander when she gets back.

"When?"

She nodded. "Well most of Grid Battleforce is out today. All the Rangers are out, Commander Shaw is on break, so General Burke is making sure everything's running. Even Ben and Betty are out."

They raised a finger at the last part. "Where?"

"The same place I think Devon and Zoey went to. Summer Cove was it?"

"Isn't that where-" Blaze was about to ask when he got cut off. "I better go. I interviewed for a stunt acting position on the side and I want to see if I can get it. Better hurry," running off.

As he did, Roxy recalled it. "The Ninja Steel Rangers! Right, I think there's gonna be a wedding this weekend." Don't know if I got the invite."

"Let's go back to Grid Battleforce and check."

The two were about to head there when Scrozzle teleported in with a corrupt Morph-X Key. Roxy went to kick him as he launched forward, getting kicked as he placed a compliance collar on her throat. Megan took a Beast-X Blaster but Scrozzle commanded her to disarm the scientist in a few seconds.

The robot samurai laughed, ordering them to head to Grid Battleforce.