Chapter 9

While everyone was approaching the courtyard of Summer Cove, Odious was watching over the sights with her Buzzcams, as Evox approached her.

"It seems your plan is coming across nicely," as they turned back to see the outer shell of a Nexus Prism equivalent slowly being reforged. "Is this Game Show concept really necessary?"

"It serves its purpose. Long ago I warned Galvanax his audience would turn on him if he failed. Every opportunity I took to made sure Galaxy Warriors episodes would give this universe's people just the sick, powerful threats, giving them ratings he wished he ever sought."

From another screen, they saw the wreckage of a familiar ship, while Scrozzle fired a signal beam disrupting the sensors of nearby electronic activity as a flood of Kudabots, Tronics, and alien pedestrians began repairing and displaying it's reconstruction.

"And now it'll become the stadium of your resurgence.  What need does someone of your intellect need for a mystical trinket?"

"The Ninja Nexus Star was rumored to be created by a Legendary Power designed to create champions, scouring the universe for practitioners of ninja arts. The shame I brought when my intellect wasn't enough to save my planet has haunted me for a thousand years."

She crushed those memories within her mallet's blade, cleaving one of the dimensional's giant quartz into bits.

"To gain that power, I became someone the Nexus Star deemed worthy. And with my  ability army and audience by my side, I'll prove my strength is far beyond Galvanax and those garrulous Ninjas!"

"Then think like a computer virus. Start as a small slithering snake, infecting, poisoning, and unleash your potential tenfold on humanity's inferior species."

"Are you lecturing me?"

"Your style is subtle and brash, but your nuisances manage to adapt with each encounter. The revival of your pride is near: prove your superiority through your strategic and secret arts. Without one-"

She came to an epiphany. "Then I'll be just as short sighted than Galvanax!"

Eyeing their combined minions, she adjusted her plans.

With a wave of her malice, she demanded use of Scrozzle and Tynamon. Ripcon grew agast.

"Wait a minute. Odious, you traitorous harlequin," rushing in to attack her. Brax rushed in to defend her, but she smacked up the Barbarian Sword.

To Ripcon's surprise, she caught it, dual wielding both of them. Ripcon brushed out both swords, but she matched him blow for blow, seemingly attempting to replicate his Double Sword Doom Strike. 

Using his signature attack, he concentrated indigo lightning into both katanas, striking vertical and horizontally before unleashing the devasting energy waves.

Odius crossed her hands, fighting them back. Spotting Evox watching her, she narrowly split the power in two, redirecting it towards Blaze and Roxy, blowing them up, much to Evox's Wrath.

"What are you scheming?"

Odius went to the device meant to revive Blaze and Roxy, taking the schematics and activating it, but telekinetically adding a third body to their goal.

"Adding more pieces to the game," as three figures emerged, to Cosmo's glee.

"It's time for a revival special of Galaxy Warriors!"

Those three emerged next to Brax, Badonna, Robo-Roxy, Badonna, Ripcon, and Tynamon.

"Now, let's play the Ranger Elimination Game."