Chapter 7

"Nate, come on bro, the concert's about to begin!"

"We should head toward the tower. Commander Shaw's expecting us to watch over Ben and Betty at least."

"Still, they'll be fine. They've improved, especially with someone as awesome as me watching over them."

"I'm surrrreee Steel."

"And because of our Ranger duties, we never got the chance to see Levi Weston. How cool is it to be a ranger leading two lives. I could be a stunt actor one day!"

"It would be nice."

"You could've invited Zoey too. I would've kept it a secret and just made sure things went smoothly."

""Because you're so good at keeping secrets, Steel. I tried calling her but she said she was tackling an emergency. She'll always work to solve problems."

"Let's take a load off. And when the show's over, we can talk to Levi."

"Fine with me."

The young prodigy and his cyborg brother arrived at the concert hall, where the cowboy brought on the microphone, which wasn't working.

Back stage, he checked around, searching for the cord while his crew looked around.

"Nate, look!"

"Help!"

Both of them found the rest of the band being taken hostage, including his groupie Chaz being knocked down alongside his security.

Levi raised his hands up. "Settle down cowboys," turning to the criminals being taken. "What do you want with my band?"

"Hand over all the proceeds," their leader yelled. "Or your concert won't be the only thing that ends here."

"Nate, let's go," Steel whispered, as the crowd yelled, throwing food at masked culprits.

"Hey, back off, aiming the gun at the crowd. Most of them gasped but Levi asked them to stay calm.

"Alright horsy, settle down, I'll get you some cash," searching into his guitar, and flicking it up into the air.

The leader got distracted long enough for Levi to drop a smoke bomb hidden in his guitar, exploding across the stage as he flicked his instrument up to smack the gun away.

"What the."

"I like a good western," now that no one could see him jump up and grab the gun, pulling the bullets out and using the Superstar Blade to crush it as he landed, punching and kicking the leader away.

He rolled over to the criminals behind the drummer and knocked him down with a simple neck chop. The third one noticed their ally was missing and attacked what looked a crowbar, hitting nothing as Levi kicked it out of his hand and roundhoused him to the floor.

Another masked assailant smacked Levi's assistant when Nate shot the lights above him, distracting them long enough to deliver two spinning kicks.

When the dust cleared, the leader charged at Levi from behind when a metal fist flew, knocking him down. The others attempted to avenge their leader when Nate flipped, distracting the second.

"Over here," Steel yelled, flying in with a diving kick as they got too distracted as Levi wrangled them in a rope, mercy to the Beast Bot's foot.

Steel landed on the floor with a stylish pose, bowing while the crowd cheered for Levi.

"Oh yeah, turning over to him. Levi Weston, we're big fans of yours!"

"Steel," not now, Nate ran over, dragging the others for Levi to tie them as well.

"Tom, contact the authorities for me. Steel, is it? I reckon you're not the first robot I've seen in public, but you're just as good as fighting varmint."

"Why thank you. Wait, what's varmint?"

"It's not important, Steel."

Levi's gaze lowered at the GB logo on Nate's shirt under his jacket. "Oh, you're the team we shared our gear with. Hope it's been a big help."

"Of course, we couldn't thank you enough for offering them."

"Tell ya what, after the cops come by, you can be my groupies back to the Morph-X Tower. Mick would love to meet you all."

"Sounds phenomenal," helping Tom move the criminals as the Chaz helped the other band members back up.

"Ooh, can I try playing the guitar too?"

Levi offered it to him, but Steel accidentally broke the string with just one stroke, causing the crowd to react in shock.
"Oh no."

"Don't worry everyone, I've got another one," pulling out another one from backstage, shutting off the mic. "I'll ask Sarah to make one that can fit your strength too, big guy."

"Works for me!"