Chapter 6

Meanwhile, Sarah Thompson flipped down to a tree onto her hoverboard, hurling decorations around back and forth with pinpoint accuracy and condition as she surfed around. Her blonde hair contrasted with her bright pink shirt that led her to quickly change into her bulky ninja outfit when a familiar light brown skinned woman drove a sword into the ground. She spun a elemental shuriken into the hilt, which balanced out the round.

Sarah knocked on the floor, finding it much smoother than before. "Wow, you've really improved with your Ninja Earth Attacks."

Hayley smiled as her dog Kody, barked at her improvements before chasing some chipmunks and raccoons from the premises. "I'm not that special, though I have one excellent bodyguard."

"How did you find Kody anyways?"

"Well," shaking her head back and forth...

"Shouldn't Calvin be here by now?"

"Haven't heard that one before." The two snickered. "Do we need him at this point?"

"I got everything ready. I think. Cookie machine, wedding activities," turning some of the ninja practice and inventions she made into an activity center section of the back of the woods. "Just need to set up the main hall and center now. Could use someone to double check though."

"Sometimes I wonder how you built a cookie machine and still failed a math test?"

"We all have our off days? Think any other rangers might show up?"

"I hope so. We're all gonna go to college and go our separate ways soon. I want us to enjoy the time we have left together."

"Still. Tommy Oilver got married to his teammate. Who knows, you and Calvin might be the second Ranger couple in history."

Hayley blushed. "That'd be interesting. Well, if he were actually here to talk about it," pouting, but thinking about the anniversary gift he got her. "Still," touching her heart, "how he'd propose would be nice."

"You're not worried about being long distance?"

She shook her hand. "Now we both have different goals to aim for after school. Who knows, if I ever get an acting role as a space cadet, I could ask the crew to bring him on for the expertise with the filming and production."

Sarah nodded her head back and forth. "Clever. But he is coming, right?"

Hayley checked the time. "Maybe something happened at work?"

Calvin's car blitzed right past them. The moment they noticed, the car served as a Yellow Ranger with a suit they weren't quite aware of and asked them to come inside. They only listened once they saw Calvin's morphed form, jumping on the back while asking what happened on the way.