Chapter 2

Megan and Roxy casually entered into Grid Battleforce with the former's clearance pass and the latter's name recognition. However, Cole wasn't too convinced.

"Roxy, are you here on visiting hours?"

"Yes. I am here to visit Ravi. May I see him."

"He's out on business."

"I'll take her then," Megan said. "I could use her help for an upcoming Ranger Project."

"If you say so," letting them in. As they passed, he alerted Joanne to the intel.

Megan and Roxy entered into the Ranger Vault, unable to find what they were looking for outside of a Ninja Star Blade copy. The two searched into the evidence and storage department from Ryjack's collection and acquired arsenals from the villains, finding a slew of what was needed:

Megan and Roxy collected a broken horn, parts of a cane, staff, fan, part of a massive sword, and most importantly a hammer and spear. Scrozzle teleported into the base.

"Excellent," collecting them one by one.

"Drop it."

The three were surrounded by Code and Joanne leading an army of Grid Battleforce soldiers, each with their own spare Beast-X Blasters. On a monitor, General Ben Burke commanded them to fire at the robotic samurai and free their allies. A rain of blasts bombarded Scrozzle while two shots disabled the command collars.

"What was I doing. Wait Scrozzle's."

"You little!"

"Well it's time for me to take my leave," grabbing a starfish from Roxy's bag and teleporting out of there with everything but the naginata.

Cole took the tablet with Burke and headed over to the ladies.

"Megan, Roxy, are you two alright? Did you hear anything about Scrozzle's plans?"

"No, he ambushed us in the park."

Cole checked the evidence locker, and they checked the security cameras, using the database to recognize what they stole.

"These look like the weapons of the Galaxy Warriors staff the Ninja Steel Rangers fought against. Why would Evox want magic weapons?"

"Maybe he's been developing techno-sorcery?"

"I doubt that," said General Burke. "Grid Battleforce, deploy to the Morph-X Towers. If Evox is planning something, we'll be ready."

"Should we contact the Rangers and Commander Shaw?"

"If the situation gets too serious, yes. Tell them to be on standby if the Summer Cove mission goes awry."

"Understood."

In the Crystal Dimension, Scrozzle bowed to Evox. "Almost everything you asked for is required."

"Perfect," re-constructing the Reanimizer. He placed them all, and targeted the hammer. They revitalized into a fox-masked being with a golden-yellow garb, white fur, who acquired their hammer.

"I'm alive? Wait, who are you?"

"This is Madame Odius? I'm not impressed."

"Silence!" She summoned an Energy Field around her that pushed Evox back and blew Scrozzle into a swarm of crystals. "You," addressing the electronic messiah, "how do you know who I am?"

"My hatred for the Power Rangers is the same as yours, and I have five different colors of adversaries to deal with. However, if I want to take over the Morphin Grid, I need to reduce not just one ranger team, but all of them."