The Tower

(TW: Sharp Objects, Sickness, Fainting, Blood, PTSD, Drugging, Swearing, Insomnia, Aichmophobia, Hemophobia, and Attempted Murder)

One early October evening, Leonora Lesso was fast asleep on her own. The air was brisk but warm, the stars clear as day. But late into the evening, A mysterious person entered the room through the window. The mysterious person shoved a rag soaked in gin into her mouth. Leonora fought and screamed before passing out. They injected her in the abdomen with some sort of solid, and slit her stomach for good measure. Nobody could have heard her muffled screams, so nobody came to her aid. Leonora just lay there, crying, as the sun rises in the October sky.
The following morning was difficult for her, as she was still shaken and queezy from the night before. She had managed to complete her morning routine, but she barely got two steps outside her chambers, before doubling over in pain. "ARGH! The actual fuck is this?!" She cried. That's when she saw it, the needle was lying on her desk, coated in her blood. Her eyes grew wide, grabbed her cane, and booked it out the door. She ran back to her garden and tried to unlock it in a cold, half-conscious state. She left after nine attempts but had a nausea fit as she turned the corner. When she had finished, she was shaking vigorously. Nobody comes back here anyways, I'll be fine. But then she sees the dagger, also coated in her blood, hidden under a hedge as if intentionally placed there. "FAAAAWWWCK!!" Leonora complained at the highest volume and frequency she could muster while running away again, bumping shoulders with Clarissa Dovey in the process. "Hey Lesso, Woah! Are you okay? What's wrong?" Clarissa asked in concern, having never seen Leonora cry before. Leonora didn't realize what was happening, as she turned around in fear and confusion. Her bloodshot eyes were wide, her nose and cheeks red but the rest of her face was suspiciously pale. Her right hand was forcefully pressed against the wound, coated in the pink shade of her blood from trying to get ready that morning.

The Princess and The Oracle| A Dovesso Fanfiction (AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें