Strength

About a week later, Leonora was slowly waking up from the insignificant coma, her head ringing with every motion. She didn't remember much of what happened, but there was one thing that stuck out to her. The voice of an angel, well not quite an angel but a fairy. Clarissa's soft silvery whisper that floated through the air like petals on the wind. The sound gave her serotonin on levels she didn't know she had. It may sound obsessive, but this wasn't an ordinary infatuation. This was the first true feeling of love she's ever had, and it confused her beyond belief. She used to call Clarissa "princess" as an insult for her pious, proper, holier-than-thou nature, but now she feels it's actually quite cute, as if Clarissa was her princess. No matter how much she tried to deny it, Leonora loved her. She wanted to be in her presence forever, because she felt at peace when she was around her. She felt safe when Clarissa was around.

Clarissa carefully opened the door with a small basket of red flowers, and various vines. "Oh! You're awake!" She exclaimed in joy, setting the flowers on the chair near the vanity. "Hi Sweetheart" Leonora mumbled in a weary daze. "Wait, What did you say?" Clarissa asked in curiosity, blushing softly. "Hi, Sweetheart?" Leonora responded, very confused. Leonora started to blush, and her heart started to race. It confused her as her ears rang with the sound of her infatuated heart. A slight heat was felt on the palm of her hand and a soft ringing could be heard by anyone around her. Since Leonora was sleeping in a curled-up ball, her hand was on her forehead, curing her 3-week-long concussion. The ringing and heat finally subsided, and Clarissa looked at her with concern. "Are you ok?", she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Leonora simply nodded, she was too shocked to speak. "I didn't know I could do that" Leonora murmured in a sing-song voice. New abilities rise from her defeat, which scares her a little. From the ability to heal herself (and others), and the many more along the way. All with the love of her life by her side.