Temperance

|+》/]◇•Timeskip 7 months•◇[\《+|

Leonora had gotten herself ready for the day, thoroughly unprepared for what was to happen next. She was 3 months pregnant and very irritated. Today she has to deal with the new students and the lack of talent, and the entitlement of the newest generation of evil. Pregnancy has made her more irritable, and she's just tired in general. Class begins, and so far it's been disappointing, to say the least, So far she's seen a one-haired werewolf, and a girl that can turn anything into chocolate. There was one so far that she saw great potential in, A young priestess who is possessed by an entity known simply as The Sorceress. She approached Sophie, the reader who felt she didn't belong. She asked her for her ability and was told in response "Those who are truly good can summon the animals of the forest". Sophie went on to explain the squirrel friends, and both Leonora and another girl, Hester, had enough of her. "You want to get out of here, Princess?" She teased, pulling her hair to the side, "This 'raving lunatic's' unique talent would be more than happy to get rid of you permanently" She finished as a demon roughly the size of a house cat rises from her shoulder and starts to fly around the classroom. Leonora chuckled happily at the impressive display, twirling the top of her cane between her hands. Sophie began to panic, as the dean kept yelling at the poor girl to use her talent to the ringing of "I don't know what that is". Sophie started pounding on the window, screaming for help at the top of her lungs. After a while of banging on the glass, a hoard of bees broke through the glass and attacked the flying demon. The poor raven-haired girl was on the ground twitching and shaking in agony, Leonora started to panic, "Sophie, you aren't allowed to kill anyone until you graduate!" Leonora yelled, "Please tell them to stop!". "Stop! Please!" The poor girl demanded, and the demon just dropped out of the sky as the bees flew off and congealed into a cluster the size of the average human man. A man's face started to manifest inside the cluster-fuck, Rafal. "You are doing wonderfully... " Leonora's petrified gaze softened a bit. "...Sophie" Everyone gasps, and Leonora's face shifts to confused, then sad, then scared, then mad. With that, the cluster of bees flew back out the window. Leonora was shaking in a mixture of frustration, anxiety, and the start of an episode, almost dropping her cane on the floor. "Is she?" Another girl in the class whispers between her friends, "She's shaking, The dean is scared?" Another girl whispered in the group, gazing at Leonora periodically. Finally pulling herself together, Leonora grabbed Sophie by the wrist, dragging her into the hallway. After a while of Lesso practically yelling at Sophie, the poor girl ran off to her next class. Leonora, distraught that her Ex-lover would pick a literal child over her, dropped to the floor, bawling her eyes out until they bled. Unbeknownst to her, Agatha from the School for Good had seen the whole charade, and just tattled to Clarissa about it.