last time.

this is my first story so tell me what you think :) thatnks for reading comment vote and follow!!

i walk in first day of 8th grade.. this year was my year.. my year to be who i wanted to be but little did i know it would be the compleat oppisit thanks to 2 guys...

" elizabeth is that you"

" synniece!!!!! omg i have missed you so much'

" omg u have changed so much look at you all tall and pretty"

" awe thanks you to hey lets check our scheduals see what classes we have"

"ok umm looks like we have 1st and 2nd awsome!!"

"come on lets sit down and get ready for class"

"ok"

then he walks in tall dark brown shaggy hair wearing a white mussle shirt and basketball shorts i have to figer out who he is

"who you stareing at .... ohh him he looks really cocky just look at him"

" hes hot"

" ehh for you he may be"

the class went by to fast i wasnt even paying attention to what he was saying it was all just blah blah bah... notebook pencil exc. the bell rang and he stood up and looked at me   crap i didt even relize i was stareing he just looks at me and waves and what did i do stand up and compleatly fall over on my ass. smooth move. first day of school and im already makeing a fool of my slef. so i stood up and walked out the door ignoreing everyone laughing at me, here we go the rest of the year im going to be the chick who fell on her ass randomly after class im so frekin embarrest its not even funny now he probibly thinkss im a nerd and will probibly make fun of me for the rest of my life.

" elizabeth wait... elizabeth stop it was just an accedenteveryone will forget it by tomorrow"

" no they wont ill be the joke of the school just like i was last year and the year befor that"

" no u wont be just forget that happend move on with the day its only first per."

" yeah only first per where that hot new guy is he prob was laughing his effin ass off when i walked out of the room because i fell after he waved at me im not stupid synniece hes prob really popular and its gonna be all over facebook tonight did u see that girl who fell on her ass, no way, thats funny, lets call her idk trippy who knows what there gonna call me for the rest of the year."

"lets just get to 2nd per. ok"

"ok"

that was not just the worst thing after 2nd per i walked into 3rd per and there he was the guy who caused me to fall ugg i wonder what otherclasses i have with him... htis should be great....

" ok class pleas listen for your name and ill show u where u sit... alec henery, dakota,mikyna, and victoria first table... elizabeth, morgan, josh..."

pleas dont say his name pleas dont say his name

"and logan"

it had to be him out of all the people it just had to  be him.... and i turned around and he was looking at me i instantly felt the urge to faint and thats exactly what i did and befor i hit the gornd he was right there holding me looking at me asking if i was ok and that he was worried about me and the last thing i heard was...

" dont just stand there like nicki minaj just walked in call somebody"

then i blacked out.

srry its short pleas comment vote and fan thanks i just started out so this story prob wont be my best but ill try