chapter 6

ugg time to start going back to school i got up and juped it the shower listing to missing you by trey songs i love that song i actually met him once see im a music person i am a recording artist and a recorder i play electric guitar no body knows i have a voice and i want to keep it that way because then you get all the drama and fake friends and everything...

" i cant stop missing you"

" been a long time sience i heard this song"

" ahhh who is there"

" guess who"

he started sining to the song and then i knew who it was instantly... nick .. in my bathroom wtf..

" what are you doiung nick"

" i cant stop missing you no no wish i was ther with you "

" nick seriously"

" wish i could wake up and forget about you ... you just dont understand how much you were a part of me"

" nic stop"

" i cant stop mmmiiisssiiinnnggg youuuuuu"

i have to admit he sounded pretty good just not being in my bathroom while im naked hell no

" nick go in my room and wait for me pleas"

" ok but only if we can talk about what happend earlyer"

" NO"

" ok then im staying in here"

" ugg fine we can talk about it"

" ok ill let you get dressed"

" your acting like a child"

" i know"

after i was dressed and did my hair and light makeup i grabbed my head phones i have a fealing this is gonna be a long walk to school....

"  so how have you been"

" fine" i answerd coldly

" look im sorry how many times to i have to say it"

" alot to get me to forgive you"

" im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry..."

"STOP "

" all i want to do is talk"

" i dont want to"

" why"

" do you really wanna know why"

" yes i do"

" well because everytime we talk it ether turns into a big fight and we end up not talking for a month or it ends with me in tears because i remeberd something i taught my self to gforget"

" why would you wanna forget"

" because i wasted my time with you and you gave me memories no one else can give me ... like you were my first kiss.."

" i was??"

" yes you were"

" can i tell you something"

" whatever"

" you were mine to"

he was biteing his lip damn thats so cuit on him and i cant belive it i was his first kiss i cant belive it this is a big suprise

" hello earth to elizabeth"

" sorry im just suprised"

" i knew you would be "