chapter 5

logans pov.

after calming myself down i decided to call nick and talk to him settle this little thing i over reacted about the whole elizabeth thing its so stup i cant belive i blew up on him for that  i picked up the phone

" hello.."

" nick are you ok"

" what who is this"

" its logan.. nick answer the question r u ok"

" i dont know i cant think atraight hahahah"

i know somethings wrong but what im gonna go over to his house and find out

" hang on nick dont do anything stupid"

" no promese"

"nick..."

"ok ok "

"good"

i walked to his house and the door was kicked in wtf i went over to the kitchen damn this place is trashed i walked into nicks room to find him on the floor and his face bashed in like someone beat the shit out of him...

" nick....nick..NICK..."

he wouldnt answer so i pulled out my phone and called 911

" 911 whats ue emergency"

" my bestfriend is on the floor onconshis and his nose is bleeding his face is smashed in and he wont answer"

i gave them my address and everythign and next min he was being lifted into the ambulance and i found his phone and i decided to call elizabeth she deserved to know her x who still loves her is in the hospital.

"what the fuck do you want now jackass this is the second time u have called me in a day i dont want to fucken talk about what happend yeasterd and oviosly u dont miss me if u didt even come back to explain y you went sprinting out of my room for that logan guy u could atleast have came back and said goodbye or srry i have to go so again i repeat WHAT.. THE.. FUCK.. DO...YOU.. WANT."

" umm Elizabeth.."

" who is this"

" its that logan guy"

" oh im srry i didt mea.."

"its ok i am calling because well its nick.."

" what the fuck did that basterd send u to talk to me i dont wanna hear...

" hes in the hospiat!!"

" what..."

" i came over and found him laying in a poll of bool with his face smashed in"

" oh what hospital is he at im going"

" ummm south congress hospital"

" ok thanks and srry i snapped earlyer"

" its ok bye c ya there"

"k bye"

damn she really is pissed at him.

elizabeths pov.

i cant belive it who could have done this.. i have an idea...i called logan back on nicks phone and told him i was gonna make a stop someplace to kick some ass he questiond but i hung up.

" open up this damn door now"

" whoa whoa whoa why do fiesty tonight arnt we"

" what the hell is your problem"

" what are you talking about"

" you know damn well what im talking about and if u dont start talking in... 10 sec. im going to knock you on ur ass and give you what you gave to nick"