chapter 16

Elizabeths POv

i watched as he walked to his car. he turned around and said

" fuck you"

i simply replied

" no thanks im good"

he looked pissed now.. i didt care he should have known better than that no ligan should have known...

i walked in the house and into the room changed and called logan

" hello"

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOU ISSUE I TRUSTEF U WITH THIS SHIT AND U TURN AROUND AND TELL THAT ASS WHOLE WHERE I LIVE WHAT THE FUCK LOGAN I THOUGHT U SAIF U WOULDNT"

"erm who is this!"

" WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN WHO IS THIS... ITS ELIZABETH U DOUCH I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO U!!!!"

" eliz.. im sorry"

"SORRY MY ASS LOGAN U JUST FUCKED UP MY LIFE HOW DO I KNOW HES NOT GONNA GO AND TELK EVERYONE INCLUDING MY PARENTS HE COULD GO TO THE COPS LOGAN... YIU DIDT THINK THIS THROUGH DID U LOGAN"

"no..i didt but im.."

"STOP SAYING UR SORRY CUZ U NEVER FUCKEN MEAN IT... U NEVER DID AND U NEVER WILL AND U NEVER FUCKEN THINK THIGS THRU JUST THE SAME SO I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT!"

"THEN WHAT THE HELL DO US WANNA HEAR!"

honedtly i didt know what i qanted to hear... except an explanation

"WHY!"

"WHY THE FUCK WHAT!"

" WHY DID U TELL HIM LOGAN RHATS WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT PAY ATTENTION HERE SERIOUSLY!!!"

" U WANNA KNOW WHY I TOLD HIM IS BECAUSE HE NEEDED TO KNOW UR ALIVE BECAUSE HE GOT MARRIED AND SHES BEEN SCREWING NICK BEHIND HIS BACK AND HE LOVED HER LIKE HE LOVED U ELIZABETH MABY IF U WERNT SUTCH A HITCH AT SOME POINTS Y WOULD RELIZR HOW MUCH HES HURTING BUT NO U HAVE TO BE A HOE FOR SOME GUYS WHONIIDDNAPPED U AND THEN U STAY WITH HIM THATS JUST WHAT A HOE WOULD DO. SO QUIT BEING A BITCHY HOE AND THINK A LITTLE"

" IM THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO THUNK A LITTLE MABY U SHOUDL THINK BEFORE U SPEAK BECAUEE I AM NOT A BITCHY HOE! AND I KNOW HOW MUCH HES HURTING BECAUSE I AM TO. AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE CUZ NOTHINGS GONNA CHANGE THIS IS MY FUCKEN LIFE NOW AND IF HE DOSNT STOP AND RELIZE THIS ISNT A FAIRY TAIL THIS IS REALITY THEN HES THW ONE THATS SCREWED NOT ME!!!"

"WHATEVER BITCH HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE!"

"DAMN RIGHT I WILL... FUCK U LOGAN GO DIE IN A FUCKEN HOLE. NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN"

i hung up and i waz pissed ni beyoned pissed

"baby you ok?"

he came over and wrapped his arms around my waste

" nof not really.."

" wanna talk about it..?"

"not really..."

"good.!"

he turned me around and kissed me really hard and i kissed back and we just went from there...

gabys pov.

i just got out of the shower when i heard logan yelling i walked out and he just hung up...wierd...

" you ok babes..??"

"yeah just a bitchy hoe yellin at me "

" whatcha mean a bitchy hoe i thought u were done with that!"

"i am princess i promes..."

he came up and kissd me and went to get in the shower and i layed down on the bed and saw his phone.... i wonder who he was talking to... i opend it and looked at recent and saw lizzies number... what the hell ... he walked out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and bo shirt .

" so..."

"so what baby?"

" oh nothing except .."

"except what"

" MY BEST FRIEND IS NOT A BITCHY HOE!"

"U WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!!!"

"maby...maby not"

logan walked out of the house..

"where the fuck u goin!"

"OUT!!"

"HAVE FUN SLEEPING ON THE FRONT PORCH TONIGHT!!"

i slammed the door and fell to the groun crying what the heck is wrong with him...

logans pov

she went thru my phone what the hell ok i need a break from this so i called nick

"what the fuck u want!"

"i waz gonna c if u wanna go to the strip club da night and y u upset ."

"im in the middlebof gettin laid dude!!!"

"ohh dude get some but at 9:30 meet me at show girls out front."

"ok dude bye!".

" haha have fun but not to much and rember *yells really loud* BE SAFE!"

"shit dude thanks for remunder!"

"anytime bro c ya tonight"

"k bye mother fucker"

"haha bye"

i wasnt even gonna bother to ask who it waz cuz i already know... he better b careful or amys gonna kick his ass to idaho!"