part 9

logans pov.

"my dad.."

wait a min im so confuse what did her dad have to do with her being a cheerleader

" what does that have to do with anything"

" umm... er.."

shes lieing i know it

" i know ur lieing so tell me the real reson!"

" t-t-the truth. ."

"yes elizabeth i want the truth right now why didt u tell us!!"

" stop yelling at me espacally cuz im in the shower so get out NOW i dont feal like telling u cuz frankly i cant trust u or anyone else my trust was broken a long time ago and i have failed to get it back so just stop!"

Elizabeths pov.

i grabbed my towel from the bar and wrapped it around me sience he wasnt leaving and i stormed out before he could say anything and went straight to my room without another word why did he care... he shouldn't... he just wants to get into my pants.... he just wants to hurt me like everyone else! i wont let him i refuse to...

i put my iphone in my ihome and blasted what the hell by avril lavghn i love this song, i got dressed and put on a little make up , did my hair and my nail and got my heels out theres a party for the cheerleaders tonight for the seson kick off so i looked in the mirror ... dang i looked hot. i was in dimond pirnt skinney jeans black tank top, jean jacket and snake print spiked 5' heels damn .... i grabbed my phome off my ihome and walked out of my room and started down the steps ... i almost got out of the house un noticed until i got outside it was raining and nick logan and emily were sitting on the tailgate talking and looking out at the rain... fuck

i thought id go out the front door so i backed out trying to be quiet ... but of corse i had to wear heels ....

logans pov.

After she walked out of the bathroom i went down stairs and it started raining... so i opend the garage and sat on the tail gate listing to somebodys heart break by hunter hayes and just looked out at the rain ... i heard the door open but i didt bother to look...

" logan whats up you look down.."

" its nothing emily"

"ha bull shit"

damn she sounds just like elizabeth... that girl is driveing me crazy...

" ha you sound like elizabeth"

"so thats what this is about"

"dammit is it that noticeable ..."

"um yeah it kinda is"

"so are you gonna warm me about her to. tell me shes no good. that shes a bitch. that shes this. and that. and that i shoul-"

i was cut off when i felt someone smack me on the back of the head really hard

"what the fuck.."

i tuened around at there was nick

" Dont fucken quote me man i told u i was sorry and i told you why i said that now drop the fucken shit"

"i know im sorry"

"its ok man so why you so down"

" so i walked into the bathroom when she was in the shower and then-"

"logan u did what ... you never do that im a girl i should know ... "

" i know well i asked her why she didt tell us and she said her dad and i could tell she was lieing so i asked her for the truth and she got mad and grabbed the towel and left and slammed her door"

" damn.."

" my words exactly"

we stopped talking all lost in our own minds when i heard the door open and i heard to clicks of heals and then the door open again i turned around to see elizabeth and damn she looked hot!

Elizabeths pov

i tried to walk back but logan turned around and saw me ... fuck... why is he everywhere

"where are you going Elizabeth! !!"

here we go 50 questions

" no where of your conserns after what happend 45 min. ago!"

by this point i was beyond pissed im sure i had steam comeing out of my ears

" it is my concern with you look like you are!"

"STOP TRYING TO BE MY FATHER... JUST STOP OK YOUR NEVER GONNA BE LIKE HIM AND YOU DONT WANNA BE LIKE HIM SO JUST STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME!!!!!!"

i was crying a little thinking about my dad... i saw jalens moms car pull up so i went and got in before they could ask questions...