chapter 3

elizabeths pov

im home now its been 2 days already and my facebook is blowing up and my computer keeps crashing  i cant even turn it on now ahh.

'mom!!'

'yes sweetyy'

;my computer keeps crashing i need a new one'

'ill look into it'

;thanks'

great now i have 3 more days with no computer with just my phone and it dosnt work i wonder what there doing in school i bet people dont even care i mean i am a nobody im just the type of girl that has 3 or 4 friends and cares about nothing but music and friends i dont care about popularity or drama qweens or how i look or what people think of me ha they can think whatever they want i dont give a fuck... i hate dresses and i hate heels i only like basketball shorts and hightops and jordans. whatever i am gonna take a nap.

logans pov.

shes all i could think about i dont know why but shes on my mind and what happena couple days ago i decided to talk to nick sience he knew her in 6th grade.

'hey nick'

'you was up mother fuccckkaaa'

'haha nothin i just was wondering about that girl elizabeth'

'ohh her yeah u dont want to get mixed in with her'

'why'

'she has some anger issues and is veary bi polar and she can be a bitch sometimes'

'oh she dosnt seem like the tyoe she seems nice'

'suit your self dont say i didt warn u'

'ok thanks'

'anytime bro anytime'

'see ya im gonna go stop by here house and get to know her'

'dont forget a face mask and dont leave IT open when she gets mad that the first thing she hits belive me iv been there she has quite a swing it hurts just tho think about it'

'will do man haah'

nicks pov.

man hes gonna get himself in alot of shit going there he has no idea what she is like when this happens see it might have slipped out of her moms mouth one time when we were dateing but she dosne know that i know i just hope he knows what hes getting into... shes the one that broke up with me she was my first kiss and i was hers she thought we were getting "to serious" but that was last year who knows i just hope he dont end up like me her not talking to me and wont even take one look at me even though we sit right next to each other in language arts she just looks right over me i just hope hes prepaired...

Elizabeths pov.

i was sleeping peacefully when i heard my mom yell

'Elizabeth some guy is here to see you"

ugg i swear if its nick i will punch him in the ffrekin face i dont want to deal with his bull shit right now

' let him in and bring him up here.'

'ok'

nexthing i know i feal someone lay down next to me so i turned sround and saw guess who nick ugg

' what the fuck do u want'

'i wanted to tell u that logans comeing over in an hour and i dont want u to kick his ass down the steps and out the door or make him never have the ability to have kids'

'u know me to well and why is he comeing to laugh in my face and tell me what a nerd i am'

i really didt want to hear his answer so i turned around and tryed to go back to sleep

'i dont know what hes gonna say but i have something to say'

'oh really and what is that"

"i miss u"

"ha tell that to the slut u were cheeting on me with"

"it was one mistake"

" one to many and what exactly do u miss."

" i miss us u and me it was a stupid idea victor talked me into it when i was kissingher all i thought about was u"

" bullshit"

"exuse me"

" do u need ur ears checked i said bullshit as in ur fucken lieing just to make me feal srry now get the fuck out of my room before i give YOU the unability to have kids..."

" i know u miss me to"

"oh really and how do u kno.."

he kissed me but i tried to push him away but i couldnt i just couldnt i missed him so much and during our make out session i didt even hear the door open.

logans pov.

maby i should go early so shes not in a bad mood so i decided on that but i suddenly regret comeing early.

elizabeths pov.

i heard someone open the door...

"nick??'

we pulled apart and right now nick was hovering over me on my bed

"logan..!!!!"

" man r u serrous u told me to stay away from her and i walk in here to c u on top of her makeing out with her man i truly truseted u now i dont know...

" logan wait..."

he stormed out of the room and out the house i wanted to cry i relly did miss nick i cant beilve i would actually say this i miss nick even if he was cheating in me i miss him more than ever. i sat there crying for about an hour till i cried myself to sleep

logans pov.

i cant belive it he was just warning me about her and now hes in there makeing out with her what the fuck

" logan wait theres something u dont knoe"

" oviosly if u were in there makeingout with her when not just 30 fucken miets ago u were warning me about her what the fuck man i thought we were brother..

" dont say it let me explain i love her"

what the fuck id he saying i thought he thought she was a bitch im complealy confused..

" im listing"

" we dated for the whole year last year and the night of our one year anniversery i mad a dick move and made out with another girl but i felt bad because victor setus up ok just pleas belive me"

holy shit he cheated on her her really.

" how do i know u wont do it again"

"because i regrett it so much its killing me"

"whatever im out"