chapter4

elizabeths pov.

i woke up to the sound of my ring tone the boys by nicki minaj and that ringtone only ment one person was calling... nick i answerd it

" what the fuck do you want"

" im guessing u were sleeping"

" damn right i was sleeping now whats so important you needed to call me and disterb my sleep"

" dang someone sounds like there upset whats wrong"

" a jackass disterbd my sleep"

" ok umm i wanted to talk about what happend yesterday"

" yesterday never happend"

"as much as you can deny it you know u miss me and u know that this is killing you but you just dont want to show weakness like always you know its killing you why dont you just admit it baby pleas"

" no im not ur baby anymore and no i dont miss us whatever we had is gon including yesterday its gone"

" pleas.. dont do this to me you have no idea how much ur hurting me right now"

" IM HURTING YOU IMAGIN WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH WHEN I SAW YOU KISSING THAT FAKE ASS VACUME U CALL A GIRL AND YOU SAI IM HURTING YOU "

" calm down pleas.."

" CALM DOWN!!! CALM DOWN DONT YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN"

" so its relly over huh?"

" i dont know is it??"

" i dont want it to be"

" goodbye nick..."

i was crying bye the time i hung up on the phone he actually wanted to talk about yesterday i have drawn a line over what happend yesterday i dont want to think about it at all i just want to forget it all everything between me and nick but i do miss him but i dont want to get back together with him did i??

nicks pov

" fuck!!"

i threw my phone aginst the wall and smashed the screen i dont care right now i just was so pissed right now i did the one thing i never thought i would do i broke down and started crying.

" nick everything ok little bro."

" not now brother i dont wanna talk about it"

" come one you can tell me now whats up iv nevr seen youu this way ever.."

" its elizabeth "

"what happend you two use to be relly cuit together"

" well i sorta cheeted onb her"

my brother respects women really strongly so i knew he was gonna rais hell over this

"WHAT dude thats like the second worst thing you could do to a girl man i just loast all respect i once had for you."

" i know i feal horrible now i tried to talk to her and she would talk right like somethigns bugging her when she talks to me but i dont know what it is..."

" shes changed... now shes a differnt girl thanks to you differnt behavoir... everything shes a girl they dont take htings lightly they rais hell when there hurt"

" man i fucked up so much.."

" i wish i could help but this is between you and her"

" thanks bro"

"no problem "

" can i ask you something"

"sure "

" what do i do to show her i love her..."

"dont give up.."

" thanks"

" welcome"

i wont give up i wont.

logans pov.

im paceing back and forth the image of nick hovering over elizabeth kissing her rings through my mind... fuck im confused i dont like her like that  do i...